Turn on thread page Beta

getting Dissertation written for you ?!? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Right basically im in a really bad situation at the mo which id rather not go into as its very personal.

I depsratly need to graduate this year as this may help my situation out alot!!

I have found a site on the net that will write a dissertation for me for around £400.00

Can you trust these sites ?

Has anyone every used them or know of anyone that has ?

Anyone recoomend one ?

I know its bad and dont want people commenting saying you should do it yourself etc

If i could i would!! but my siutation wont allow it at the mo plus its hard enough trying to do the other assignmnets

Any help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    coursework.info , TSR approved, what could go wrong!

ReputationRep:
    :mad: Ask your tutors for an extension. They do give them out.

you're up **** creak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaz2)
    Hi everyone,

Right basically im in a really bad situation at the mo which id rather not go into as its very personal.

I depsratly need to graduate this year as this may help my situation out alot!!

I have found a site on the net that will write a dissertation for me for around £400.00

Can you trust these sites ?

Has anyone every used them or know of anyone that has ?

Anyone recoomend one ?

I know its bad and dont want people commenting saying you should do it yourself etc

If i could i would!! but my siutation wont allow it at the mo plus its hard enough trying to do the other assignmnets

Any help appreciated
    Well first get of TSR and try to focus what you really want in life and stop looking here for approval/sympathy in using a online website, most people do their assignments themselves. Your paying for a education why not try to put some effort in towards it. I take it your in your final year if you wont do it now then I doubt you ever will.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you/haven't you/wont you write your own dissertation?

ReputationRep:
    Very much doubt they will have info on my subject, but cheers for the reply

ReputationRep:
    Be very careful, if your University were to find out they may have the power to strip you of your degree.

One academic I know is (successfully) getting his University to take action against current students who WRITE such things for other people (collaberating to allow plagerism).

At the end of the day it's up to you, it's not something I would ever do though.

ReputationRep:
    Not looking for approvaland/or sympathy just if anyone has used these sites before,

If not i would prefer it if you didnt comment please,

Also i really havnt got the time or dont want to write my whole life story on here.

So please if you have any useful information comment

ReputationRep:
    I would suspect that these sites spurn out quite generic material, and chances are similar work gets sold to students throughout the country, massively increasing the chances of you getting done for plagiarism - i wouldn't risk it - ask for an extension, talk to your tutor, get help from those you already pay tuition fees to help you!!!

If you get caught, you won't graduate, and it'll be a black mark against your name for the rest of your life

ReputationRep:
    I think you've forgotten the six Ps here...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Proper Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

So yeah. Enjoy... Honestly, you should have had this planned in advance and not let anything get in your way. Everyone has problems but not everyone is bogged down by it - I've had health problems during exam periods and managed to soldier through it. I'm sure you could have prevented this, unless your dog ate your usb stick or something.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I doubt they would be able to give me generic information as my topic is very unusual.

Im in two minds now, my tutors are pretty useless to be honest.

I have asked for a example literature review to see how to set one out and they still havnt given me one.

Tried looking on the net but you have to pay for them, all i simply asked was one to look at

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust those sites, plus write it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You still have months to do your diss? Get working. I know sites that calculate spss data. Can easily do it yourself though.

ReputationRep:
    They say that you can order ten pages to see what you think for £150.00

And also say that it will be upto 2.1 standard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaz2)

Write it yourself, you'll most likely get caught and all those 3 years will not be worth it then.

You've got plenty of time to complete it. As someone said proper planning prevents piss-poor performance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaz2)

You do realise that your work can be 'scanned' in a database and any similarities that appear will crop up.

You also may be asked to talk about the subject you wrote about, which you will fall flat on your face upon and subsequently fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaz2)

Of course they say it will be a decent standard. If they said that it might scrape a 3rd then no one would use it.

ReputationRep:
    There's no chance they'll write it properly just for you. Either they'll use an existing one, or do lots of copy and paste. Either way they will detect you when they scan for plagiarism and you'll be chucked out. It's not worth the risk, it's better to do a shoddy one yourself and get half marks than to risk throwing everything away.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it yourself. There has to be a way, you've got a couple of months. Do a couple thousand words here and there and you'll be done in no time.

Even if you did get away with it, you would always have that feeling that you cheated for the rest of your life.

Good luck!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.