Turn on thread page Beta

What's your routine for telling a girl you like her? watch

ReputationRep:
    It would be interesting to see how guys differ from one another in their technique, and would also be good to learn any 'tips' or secrets that one might use in luring a woman to them.

I always compliment the girl on her shoes, dress, earrings, necklace. It's little things like this that go a long way to endearing yourself to a woman. They pride themselves on how they look, they go out of their way to get earrings and shoes that will match the dress they are wearing. This will always make a girl feel more comfortable around you and it works both ways..who doesn't feel good when a compliment comes their way?? As my Grandma says, 'Always be nice..no-one ever has a bad word to say about the Mr. Nice Guy'

ReputationRep:
    Slowly become friendzoned over a 2 year period.

ReputationRep:
    I like you *****, do you like me ?

simples
    http://gothamist.com/attachments/gar...08_meerkat.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Just sleaze up to her, but act disinterested enough to make her unsure of what's happening. Then when the time is right, just start touching her and she'll melt in your arms.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a routine because I don't tell them.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her over a date, pure and simple!

ReputationRep:
    whip it out.

ReputationRep:
    "Your eyes are like spanners - every time you look at me my nuts tighten."

ReputationRep:
    I headbutt them.

ReputationRep:
    i see you windin' and grindin' up on that pooooole, i know you see me lookin' at you and you already knooow, i wanna **** you, you already knooow i wanna **** you, you already know......

ReputationRep:
    Facebook chat

ReputationRep:
    Rag, chloroform, etc.

You know the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    "Your eyes are like spanners - every time you look at me my nuts tighten."
    That line is a masterpiece.

Me, though? I just don't tell them. Best for everyone involved, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Hey girl, make me a god damn sammich!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)

simples
    http://gothamist.com/attachments/gar...08_meerkat.jpg
    LOOOOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    I like to plan this out to the minute. I'll start the day with a good breakfast, something with Fibre in it and some fruit. I'll then spend the next 3 hours or so writing a song about how amazing she is. I'll then grab lunch, something like a sarnie, wishing she had made it for me, I eat. Then I'll chill a bit more and then go for a run or a work out to, you know, to raise the testosterone a bit. Come back, have a shower and put on my best threads. I'll mooch over to hers for around 4:45pm. I'll then knock on the door, envisioning the great romantic scene to come, only to realise that in the brief time between knocking on the door and her answering, I've managed to leg it round the corner and start crying whilst huddling up to the nearest lamp post... :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    carve her name into my chest and send her a severed toe.

I've had a lot of success with it so far.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, if you cant get a ****, fcuk a fatty :-) They are grateful for the attention. Notice how a group of girls always have a fat mate to make the rest of them look better or you could always go for the 10 to 3 bird - what ever is left. Different birds require different approaches. Dont have a routine. Keep it cheeky and if she smiles, your in :-)

dont have a routine - every girl is different just man up and make it up on the spot

ReputationRep:
    whip it out and go ''mate you've made me go from 4 to 8 inches in 10 seconds, i like you.''

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.