Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your routine for telling a girl you like her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha. I LOVE this thread.

ReputationRep:
    If its someone i see regularly i would to her alot. But i would avoid friend zone sort of topics and talk more sexually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    Slowly become friendzoned over a 2 year period.
    This. Unfortuntely

ReputationRep:
    1. Tell her.

ReputationRep:
    This is the most brilliant thread ever, I hope all of you guys never do that to a girl. Literally, if any guy did that to me, I would punch them so hard. But nobody wants a mushy guy, don't always compliment her, then when you do it's much more of a surprise

ReputationRep:
    I barely tell them that i like them, but i usually am good friends with them first, offer massages/tickles (which are my specialty) and i just be nice to them. I have noticed I actually barely compliment them except in a backwards way (like saying something that if not said right could be an insult but with tone, and moment of mood comes across as cheeky and actually is a compliment). But I just give off the feeling of whether i like someone or not, so I have never really had to tell them.

whatever floats my boat really lol nothing special bout it....

ReputationRep:
    Telling someone you like them is easy, it's meaning it that's the hard part.

Even then when you do mean it it gets even harder.

Welcome to life aka the *****.

(Original post by King4eva)
    I like you *****, do you like me ?

simples
    http://gothamist.com/attachments/gar...08_meerkat.jpg
    :rofl: Aww how cute :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    My routine... goes a little like... gimme a beat here...

Ooh!
    "One... two... three... four" (moving upper body from left to rite with jazz hands)
    "Babe I see ya, in ma view" (make visor over eyes with hand, continue to move left and right with upper body)
    "Gotta admit that you see me too" (nodding head and tapping foot with schoolteacher "scolding" finger, raised brows and knowing grin)
    "Tell me dontcha wanna lil bit more?" (left hand straight down by side, fist clenched; head down, looking towards left foot; right hand stroking chest in a diagonal movement)

"Four... three... two... one" (marching motion on the spot)
    "Yo eyes look nice wit' that mascara" (winking to the beat)
    "Yo body's hotter than the whole Sahara" (tracing the Barbie shape in the air in front with hands, light thrusting)
    "Say the word......... an' we'll have some fun" (Hercules pose, looking at the girl in the eye but with head slightly lowered so looking up at her - hold this pose....... then thrust sharply on "have" and "fun" )

"Hon, I'll treat you like a princess" (swing invisible lasso round head whilst swingin' hips)
    "Kiss me now an' I'll kiss you back" (lasso invisible girl, draw in and air-kiss passionately with lots of tongue (take a few seconds in between lines for this))
    "Wanna get my hands all ova yo' rack" (clutch at huge, invisible breasts)
    "Do anything to get ya to undress" (move one clutching hand down to invisible underwear, clutch here too)

"Come on girl, now don't be glacial" (push away invisible gropee, spin around - one full turn - and stop self with foot, arms/legs spread so your body is a large X shape)
    "You make ma member swell a little" (flirtatious look, pull one section of jeans down slightly with thumb and beckon with other hand)
    "Get down now, cover it with spittle" (make orgasm facial contorshuns, AS REALISTIK AS POSSIBLE, manoeuvre invisible head towards and away from your groin, vehemently)
    "Gonna give you my trademark facial" (fall on knees and look up imploringly at girl, one hand on your crotch)

There's more but by this time the deal is always done. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i spray paint "I love ****" in bright yellow on their drive way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopi, ffs)

"Come on girl, now don't be glacial" (push away invisible gropee, spin around - one full turn - and stop self with foot, arms/legs spread so your body is a large X shape)
    "You make ma member swell a little" (flirtatious look, pull one section of jeans down slightly with thumb and beckon with other hand)
    "Get down now, cover it with spittle" (make orgasm facial contorshuns, AS REALISTIK AS POSSIBLE, manoeuvre invisible head towards and away from your groin, vehemently)
    "Gonna give you my trademark facial" (fall on knees and look up imploringly at girl, one hand on your crotch)

Possibly the best way to chat up a girl I have ever heard!

ReputationRep:
    Its normally obvious after I've shagged them. Never really worried about telling a girl I like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manpie)
    you could always go for the 10 to 3 bird - what ever is left.
    out of curiosity, what is a 10 to 3 bird... and if i'm being thick then sorry but exams have been messing with my brain in such a bad way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopi, ffs)
    My routine... goes a little like... gimme a beat here...

Ooh!
    "One... two... three... four" (moving upper body from left to rite with jazz hands)
    "Babe I see ya, in ma view" (make visor over eyes with hand, continue to move left and right with upper body)
    "Gotta admit that you see me too" (nodding head and tapping foot with schoolteacher "scolding" finger, raised brows and knowing grin)
    "Tell me dontcha wanna lil bit more?" (left hand straight down by side, fist clenched; head down, looking towards left foot; right hand stroking chest in a diagonal movement)

"Four... three... two... one" (marching motion on the spot)
    "Yo eyes look nice wit' that mascara" (winking to the beat)
    "Yo body's hotter than the whole Sahara" (tracing the Barbie shape in the air in front with hands, light thrusting)
    "Say the word......... an' we'll have some fun" (Hercules pose, looking at the girl in the eye but with head slightly lowered so looking up at her - hold this pose....... then thrust sharply on "have" and "fun" )

"Hon, I'll treat you like a princess" (swing invisible lasso round head whilst swingin' hips)
    "Kiss me now an' I'll kiss you back" (lasso invisible girl, draw in and air-kiss passionately with lots of tongue (take a few seconds in between lines for this))
    "Wanna get my hands all ova yo' rack" (clutch at huge, invisible breasts)
    "Do anything to get ya to undress" (move one clutching hand down to invisible underwear, clutch here too)

I would LOVE to see a video of this in action. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    out of curiosity, what is a 10 to 3 bird... and if i'm being thick then sorry but exams have been messing with my brain in such a bad way
    Someone a guy will only go for when he is really pissed and it's the end of the night and no one else is an option. You have to be pretty desperate to go there i'd think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Someone a guy will only go for when he is really pissed and it's the end of the night and no one else is an option. You have to be pretty desperate to go there i'd think.
    haha oh right. well i'm a girl so i'd have to go beyond all measures of desperation to be in that situation.

ReputationRep:
    If I could re-arrange the alphabet... I'd put u and i together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs101)
    haha oh right. well i'm a girl so i'd have to go beyond all measures of desperation to be in that situation.
    Haha don't worry about it, it's usually only creeps whp act like that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Stand on a chair, tell her to take note of the time and date, and inform her that in one years time you will be celebrating your first year anniversary.

Then demand she make you a sandwich.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.