Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what's the least painful piercing to get ON YER FACE! watch

ReputationRep:
    i really want snake bites, but i wont if they do hurt so honest answers and horror stories please... i need un persuading xD

and is nose/eyebrow/lip/tongue less painful??

ReputationRep:
    Face is for wimps. Nipple piercings ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tenement_funster)
    i really want snake bites, but i wont if they do hurt so honest answers and horror stories please... i need un persuading xD

and is nose/eyebrow/lip/tongue less painful??

from experice tongue does'nt hurt at all well mine didn't don't have it now though as one failed to ask the or even inform the parents and ultimatum was given! haha

ReputationRep:
    eyelid

or eye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    eyelid

or eye

your eye??

surely that'd wreck! :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aem1990)
    from experice tongue does'nt hurt at all well mine didn't don't have it now though as one failed to ask the or even inform the parents and ultimatum was given! haha

did you have to put frozen peas on it for ages though??

and thats too bad!!

ReputationRep:
    I had snakebits, and had a lip piercing previous to that. Doesnt hurt at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Face is for wimps. Nipple piercings ftw!
    I have one; it doesn't really hurt, especially if they numb it.

I'd say the lips are the most sensitive area on the face. The inside of the nose is also very sensitive, try a septum piercing; they don't actually do it through the cartledge but through the skin, it's relatively painless I'm told.

ReputationRep:
    Lip piercings don't hurt at all. Simple as.

Try stretching a septum piercing, that = pain

ReputationRep:
    i think i might just get one side of the snake bite done, then the other if it doesnt hurt... i am a wimp

i am not getting my boob out!!!

no nipple piercings!!

ReputationRep:
    You should definitely go for what I've got, a Dermal piercing just below my eye.

Here's a picture of one (This isn't me)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/...0d45d1.jpg?v=0

They can be really cute on girls (and boys like me). They are permenant though and cost £50. They don't hurt at all really when putting it in.

ReputationRep:
    Nose piercing wasn't painful for me.. I did faint because it made me light headed but it wasn't painful.

ReputationRep:
    Oh for goodness sake. Yes all piercings hurt, if you are too much of a wimp to get it done because the pain is about 3 seconds worth then don't bother. NEVER allow a piercer to put numbing spray on the area as it interferes with the healing process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tenement_funster)
    i think i might just get one side of the snake bite done, then the other if it doesnt hurt... i am a wimp

i am not getting my boob out!!!

no nipple piercings!!
    Seriously probably better to get them both done at once. Then you can get it over with.

If you only get the one done then you will be thinking about the pain more if you wait a few weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Who2004uk)
    You should definitely go for what I've got, a Dermal piercing just below my eye.

Here's a picture of one (This isn't me)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/...0d45d1.jpg?v=0

They can be really cute on girls (and boys like me). They are permenant though and cost £50. They don't hurt at all really when putting it in.
    :eek: I don't understand how they get the stud to stay?

ReputationRep:
    I have a lip piercing. Not painful at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Yes all piercings hurt
    my nose didn't hurt at all.
    But I guess we all have different pain thresholds

ReputationRep:
    Like, if you can imagine putting an anchor under the skin and then they screw the gem into the instument that has been embedded into the skin. It's less painful and messy than it sounds.

http://www.ekmpowershop3.com/ekmps/s...cro-dermal.jpg

It's not technically a piercing, it's a body mod but lets not get pedantic though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xica Da Silva)
    my nose didn't hurt at all.
    But I guess we all have different pain thresholds
    So you didn't even feel the needle going in?

ReputationRep:
    wow how much would tongue piercing hurt, is it worse than a kick in the crotch??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.