Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what's the least painful piercing to get ON YER FACE! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    I liked the way it felt. It's kind of a strange tingly moving sensation through your tongue. Only pain I felt was when he poked me a little under my tongue first :yes: I took mine out last year but I'll get it done once my presentation is finished with in two weeks

OP: Lip piercings don't hurt at all. I've had several, my sister has several and they're just a walk in the park after the initial "oof" of the piercing. Septums and twinkles are where the pain is apparently. I was almost sick when I watched my sister get her twinkle done. For such a delicate looking piercing, they use so much force to just get it through.

You are poking a piece of sharp metal through your flesh though. Some pain is to be expected. If you're not capable of handling a tiny bit of pain for something you really want then you don't really want it.
    dare I ask what a 'twinkle' is?

(I'm scared to google it)
    :creep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    dare I ask what a 'twinkle' is?

(I'm scared to google it)
    :creep:
    It's innocent. I promise. It's a mirrored eyebrow piercing - it's on the bottom part of the eyesocket. It's probably safer to google it than try and understand what I've written :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    It's innocent. I promise. It's a mirrored eyebrow piercing - it's on the bottom part of the eyesocket. It's probably safer to google it than try and understand what I've written :o:
    oh I know what you mean now.. at least I think I do Google image was useless

is it the same as an anti-eyebrow?

ReputationRep:
    I got my nose pierced a couple of weeks ago, and yes, it does hurt... for like two minutes.

And then for a little bit afterwards (when the wind blows, woooooowww!)

And then it's fine

All piercings hurt... needles, metal etc are not meant to be put through your body.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    oh I know what you mean now.. at least I think I do Google image was useless

is it the same as an anti-eyebrow?

Yep! That's what I was trying to think of but couldn't find the words!

ReputationRep:
    Tongue doesn't hurt at all!, ever bit an ulser on your tongue?, it hurts less that that, and I can't take pain and I have a phobia of needles, but I'm sure you don't want to hear my story😂, it's hurts more a few hours after when it goes swollen and it feels uncomfortable when you eat, and your nose that doesn't hurt abit only when they put the nose stud in but I didn't go to a shop for my nose one of my friends did it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Nostril or septum hurt the least imo :bee2:
    (Original post by Pierce addict123)
    Tongue doesn't hurt at all!, ever bit an ulser on your tongue?, it hurts less that that, and I can't take pain and I have a phobia of needles, but I'm sure you don't want to hear my story������, it's hurts more a few hours after when it goes swollen and it feels uncomfortable when you eat, and your nose that doesn't hurt abit only when they put the nose stud in but I didn't go to a shop for my nose one of my friends did it for me.
    My tongue was by far my most painful piercing. I'd never experienced anything like it. However, a friend said that getting her tongue pierced hardly hurt at all :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.