The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He also needs to be tested to be honest, even if you're currently clean - some STDs are harder to transfer than others so he could have something which he's not passed on yet.

And I reckon most girls going out and having random drunk sex would be on the pill :biggrin:
Reply 2
I don't even understand why you are worried.

Your boyfriend had unprotected sex in the past.

Most guys have. End of story.
Reply 3
No point worrying about pregnancy. But make sure he gets tested.

EDIT: Also, if he had sex with you before telling you about his unprotected sex, AND he hasn't been tested, he's pretty scummy.
Reply 4
NW86
I don't even understand why you are worried.

Your boyfriend had unprotected sex in the past.

Most guys have. End of story.

This. If your going to be worried about every bf whos ever had unprotected sex I would book a regular appointment at the GUM clinic!
Reply 5
Riderz
This. If your going to be worried about every bf whos ever had unprotected sex I would book a regular appointment at the GUM clinic!

You should book a regular appointment at the GUM clinic anyway.

Every six months, without fail.
Reply 6
AshMcD

Doesn't that depend on what your sex life is like?
Reply 7
Jelkin
No point worrying about pregnancy. But make sure he gets tested.

EDIT: Also, if he had sex with you before telling you about his unprotected sex, AND he hasn't been tested, he's pretty scummy.

Err, why is he scummy? We used a condom the first time we had sex, so even if he had an STD, he wouldn't have passed it on.
Reply 8
Jelkin
Doesn't that depend on what your sex life is like?

Well.. probably.

A few years ago I hadn't had sex between appointments, and I still went.

Force of habit I suppose.

But yes, even if I'm in a relationship I still go every six months. As well as suggesting both parties get tested before getting into a relationship/having sex without a condom.
Reply 9
AshMcD

Meh, you worry too much. If it starts to hurt get it looked at, til then it'll be reet.
It's alright. I'm sure he would know by now whether she got pregnant or not. If they were both drunken its likely that she sorted herself out in the morning (or she was on the pill, people who have random drunken sex and let a boy have sex with her without a condom normally have a "back up"). Any precum COULD have got her pregnant, but it is quite unlikely.
Reply 11
Riderz
Meh, you worry too much. If it starts to hurt get it looked at, til then it'll be reet.

I don't worry about it at all. I don't worry about my teeth either but I still go to the dentist every six months, and I'd much rather lose a tooth than become infertile.
Reply 12
Jelkin

How the hell is that scummy. Its not the most romantic thing to bring up on a date is it?

"Sooo..... yeah 3 months I savaged this drunken bird on a one night stand but didnt use a condom. Shall we have sex now?"
Reply 13
munchkin88
Err, why is he scummy? We used a condom the first time we had sex, so even if he had an STD, he wouldn't have passed it on.

Have you performed oral sex on him?
also HPV and herpes can be transferred even with a condom
lol OP get over yourself you weirdo

I don't use a condom with my girlfriend. Feels much better.
Reply 16
Jesus. Big deal. It's not as if every act of unprotected sex guarantees you a dose or HIV.
Reply 17
okay but if, op, they had sex a YEAR before you met I think it might've become obvious she had been impregnanted.....
ToastyCoke
lol OP get over yourself you weirdo

I don't use a condom with my girlfriend. Feels much better.

Thanks for sharing. So relevant to this thread.
Reply 19
Millions of people have unprotected sex. Fact. If your willing to risk it then remember this - if you dont wrap it up before you slap it up then your practically having sex with every single other person that your partner has had unprotected sex with. How does that feel ?? Also being drunk is NOT an excuse.

Latest

Trending

Trending