Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have been with my girlfriend (only sexual partner) for nearly 18 months and she does give me blowjob's its just that i've never been able to *** from one. I can *** from a handjob, sex, etc normally.. its just like i need some actual friction if you know what i mean? Is it because she's maybe not as experienced as some or is it just a personal thing (but i thought all guys loved blowjobs..)

ReputationRep:
    It's not necessarily her doing anything "wrong". Plenty of guys can never orgasm from oral, just enjoy it anyway. At least you can get there in other ways!

ReputationRep:
    If it's friction you need then the logical conclusion would be to do it with no saliva. Or teeth. :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's more to sex than having orgasms as the result of some particular activity and, as has been said, plenty of men don't come as a result of receiving oral sex.

hey doesn't sound like it hurts then! don't take her sucking for granted, enjoy it, and *** later, thats a good thing bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been with my girlfriend (only sexual partner) for nearly 18 months and she does give me blowjob's its just that i've never been able to *** from one. I can *** from a handjob, sex, etc normally.. its just like i need some actual friction if you know what i mean? Is it because she's maybe not as experienced as some or is it just a personal thing (but i thought all guys loved blowjobs..)
    It's probably a combination of what gets you off and a lack of communication. Guys like different things and like BJs in a different way. If you need more friction and movement to get off, let her know (usually "It feels amazing when you do..." goes down better than "I'd rather you did it like this"). However BJs are more about the pleasure than just cumming. Most men need the friction and movement more common with sex or handjobs to ***, and BJs being different is what makes them amazing.

If you want her to try different things, guide her a little. But it's not worth stressing about if you're happy with your sex life.

Thanks for the advice Its not really an issue was just wondering what you guys thought. Maybe it was just a silly misconception i had that all men could *** from a blowjob.

ReputationRep:
    I knew a guy who didn't, & he'd had more than one attempting it..

But I'd have thought if hand-job works, then get her to do a combination?

ReputationRep:
    Also she could just be doing it wrong.

She might actually be sucking or something.

But that's when you then say something.

ReputationRep:
    Less saliva and more grip?
    Oh and as said above, communicate

I've had lots of girlfriends through the years and only one of them could make me come from just the blow job.
    It's just what you say, a lack of friction. Some girls get it right by combining a handjob with the blowjob (only sucking on the tip). I think the most common mistake women make in this is pulling back on the foreskin too hard, or going too slow (which is fine to start off with, but the speed needs to increase towards the end.)

Try playing with your balls a little (or get her to do it) or use your hands on yourself while she sucks (though this can often result in your fist repeatedly hitting her chin so be careful). Tensing up can help (like you do right before you come). Sometimes you just need to come once or twice and then it starts happening naturally, so don't give up. If you like it rougher, take an initiative, you'll be surprised at just how often its more welcome than not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.