Turn on thread page Beta

How can you tell if a girl is interested in you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Say you and the guy are not friends as such, but do talk, albeit very little.

Girls, how do you hint to him that you're interested?

And guys, how are you able to tell that she could be interested?

I'm in this dilemma atm and I haven't the courage to ask/tell her, not yet.

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Generally, if she thrusts her **** in your face, you can take that as a good sign.

ReputationRep:
    You're a dirty fiend, kunti. Me I would tend to make excuses to talk to the guy, OP, spy him for myself often from the corner of my peeper and maybe get a bit nervous.
    After several weeks of this coy activité, then I would usually thrust my **** in his face. Gots to strike the balance between hard2get and sex-crazed cowgirl.

ReputationRep:
    Theres only one way to find out - talk to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuntimagee)
    Generally, if she thrusts her **** in your face, you can take that as a good sign.
    this is definitely a good sign

also, if they ask your name or make eye contact it means they wanna have sex with you

if they ignore you, it also means they wanna have sex with you

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever been good at flirting with guys I'm kinda-friends with. If it's someone I don't really talk to, they'll probably never realise I like them because I suck at eye contact.

But generally with guys I like I'm a giggler.

ReputationRep:
    I can't. I can tell when a girl likes me, I find it difficult working out whether it's as friends or more though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_LiNk_x)
    Theres only one way to find out - talk to her.
    and then..?

ReputationRep:
    push her against a wall and ravage her? See if she loves it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legendstar)
    and then..?
    You will be able to tell. If it's going well then she is obviously interested, if she's not really engaging in the conversation then she isn't.

They normally leave clues anyways, it's up to you on how well you read them and do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_LiNk_x)
    You will be able to tell. If it's going well then she is obviously interested, if she's not really engaging in the conversation then she isn't.

They normally leave clues anyways, it's up to you on how well you read them and do something about it.
    So much arsing about, everyone should just carry around red and green stickers. Then place the red on people you don't want to have it off with and green on those who you do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in this situation at the moment. Only really speak with her (briefly) and see her a little bit in work, and every now and again in a group situation out of work. It is hard to work out exactly what to do, especially seeing as she has a VERY protective boyfriend. So texting/emailing/calling is out of the question. Sucks tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Nebula)
    So much arsing about, everyone should just carry around red and green stickers. Then place the red on people you don't want to have it off with and green on those who you do.
    But then people like me would just be covered in green stickers, and i would just look proposterous.... so then girls would then proceed to replace the green stickers with red ones, then i would look even more proposterous.... it is a downward spiral

She explains shes wet at the thought of your pink oboe.............i mean come on common sense use speak to her....might ignite something then lol

ReputationRep:
    I tend to notice girls who smile at me and laugh at the things I say. I often take that as a sign that they might like me. However since I never follow these things up, I don't really know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomiswellcool)
    But then people like me would just be covered in green stickers, and i would just look proposterous.... so then girls would then proceed to replace the green stickers with red ones, then i would look even more proposterous.... it is a downward spiral
    Fine, I've thought it through and it isn't the most fantastic of ideas. Not to mention all the bloody stickers you'd have to buy.
    So, what about a table tennis style paddle. One side green, the other red. If you'd have a go on them you show them the red, and they respond accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    this is definitely a good sign

also, if they ask your name or make eye contact it means they wanna have sex with you

if they ignore you, it also means they wanna have sex with you

Hahahaha so guys win either way. hell 2 the yeh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Say you and the guy are not friends as such, but do talk, albeit very little.

Girls, how do you hint to him that you're interested?

And guys, how are you able to tell that she could be interested?

I'm in this dilemma atm and I haven't the courage to ask/tell her, not yet.
    There is no way of knowing for sure.

I'm reallly mean or realllly nice to girls that I like.
    But I'm generally like that anyway.
    I flirt with boys just because it's funny to lead them on, but it's easy to tell when a guy fancies you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    There is no way of knowing for sure.

I'm reallly mean or realllly nice to girls that I like.
    But I'm generally like that anyway.
    I flirt with boys just because it's funny to lead them on, but it's easy to tell when a guy fancies you .
    I don't think so. Depends on the person tbh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.