Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can you tell if a girl is interested in you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl.
    I'm a little more reserved, I just do a lot of eye contact,smiling,laughing and joking.
    But my friend on the other hand goes straight up to a guy she likes and starts talking, leaves messages on their facebook, tags them in statuses.

I think guys are harder to read than girls.
    I always wonder if they are just being friendly.

ReputationRep:
    Girls always fiddle when they like someone by like playing with hair etc
    also joke meaness and teasing is common
    but if you dont know them so well maybe over shyness...if thats a word

ReputationRep:
    if she looks at you a lot, makes eye contact, but when you're in a group of people avoids looking at you and doesnt say a lot. yeah, we can be kind of complicated. usually because of a lack of confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Signs that she likes you:

- She makes eye contact with you, and either keeps it for a long time or looks away straight away.

- She teases you.

- Laughing a lot at your jokes, or even when you aren't being funny.

- Smiling a lot

- Plays with her hair when around you.

- Leans in close to you.

- Touches your arm.

- Asks you questions.

- Texts you for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    She feels really wet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick Travis)
    I tend to notice girls who smile at me and laugh at the things I say. I often take that as a sign that they might like me. However since I never follow these things up, I don't really know.
    exact same situation here^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Nebula)
    Fine, I've thought it through and it isn't the most fantastic of ideas. Not to mention all the bloody stickers you'd have to buy.
    So, what about a table tennis style paddle. One side green, the other red. If you'd have a go on them you show them the red, and they respond accordingly.
    Well thought out, however you have forgotten to include the colour-blind people within our society :p:

ReputationRep:
    If she constantly smiles when she's with you, always looks interested in what you have to say, seems to be dressing extra nicely :yep:
    Also, if someone looks at your lips when they're talking to you, or they fiddle with their mouth, they want to kiss you :awesome:

when she touches your penis

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    oh you pretty much cant tell

unless you get with her at a party or some standard **** like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomiswellcool)
    Well thought out, however you have forgotten to include the colour-blind people within our society :p:
    Whilst trying to improve sociale cohesion I thought I'd improve the gene pool at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I think guys are harder to read than girls.
    I always wonder if they are just being friendly.
    Exactly what I always wonder and what holds me back.

ReputationRep:
    They would start giving you more attention...
    sometimes... if you think over your conversations you've had with the girl(interested in you) you'll find them somewhat sweet and different...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrueScarlett)
    Exactly what I always wonder and what holds me back.
    Boys :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Boys :rolleyes:
    Girls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Girls are big on body language, such as extended eye contact etc.

1. Grow balls

2. Talk

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.