Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I change my b'day on FB so I can get loads of birthday comments Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is more of a personal issue than an issue with FB per se. A couple of times a year, when I'm bored, I'll change my b'day on FB to the day after so that I get loads of Happy Birthday comments on my wall and it makes me look popular and loved. I normally pretend it's a FB rape so that people who know my real b'day don't think I've really changed it just to get comments.

Does anyone else do this?

ReputationRep:
    hahhaha you loser

ReputationRep:
    Only the Queen could get two birthdays on FB.

ReputationRep:
    Well i signed up but rushed it so my birthday ended up being on 2nd march 1937 or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    shows how much those "friends" know about you

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should get out more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
    Only the Queen could get two birthdays on FB.
    Chuck Norris gets 365.

ReputationRep:
    That's ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    A life.

Get one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cor898)
    shows how much those "friends" know about you
    lol.:p:

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    *opens up facebook*

ReputationRep:
    Erm - get out more and get some real friends? not FB friends..

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I mean, just wow.

ReputationRep:
    No, fortunately for me, Facebook birthday comments aren't a prerequisite for self-esteem.

ReputationRep:
    I actually took my birthday off facebook so that I didnt get any birthday messages, cba with the attention tbh.

ReputationRep:
    My friend did this once as a joke to see how many people knew his actual birthday. Turns out only several people got the idea, and everyone was like "Oh, I thought your birthday was in April, happy birthday anyway!" One girl even baked a cake for him and brought it into college for him :facepalm:

I wouldn't do it though, what's the point?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a troll??

A thread about ending your relationship over a bit of underwear and a flippin ashtray??

A second thread - ranting because jedward haven't performed at your university and they have at 'low-end' universities.

And I am now reading this???

Give me a break... please.

ReputationRep:
    Who would facebook rape an account and just change the birthday setting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunpro)
    This is more of a personal issue than an issue with FB per se. A couple of times a year, when I'm bored, I'll change my b'day on FB to the day after so that I get loads of Happy Birthday comments on my wall and it makes me look popular and loved. I normally pretend it's a FB rape so that people who know my real b'day don't think I've really changed it just to get comments.

Does anyone else do this?
    on your own

:holmes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.