Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So in case I would want to practice in the Uk and just finished my LLB, I would need to do a LPC (1 year) + training contract (2 years) OR a BVS (1 year) + a one-year pupillage.
    Is this correct? So trying to be a barrister is faster?

    But my main question is: How much will either of these paths cost? And what are the fees comprised of?

    Please help me clarify. Thank you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.