Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, just was wanting any help or advice to my problem, At the start of the year i was issued with 170 a month( I live at home) then last month I recieved a letter telling me that I was only due 600 for the whole year and that I had recievied it already so will not be getting any money for the rest of the year, it is based on parental income I know but they cant tell me at January that I will not be recieving anymore money as I had budgeted on the first letter! Currently trying to get a job to help fund travelling expenses and stuff but will not be getting anymore money off my parents...Just would like to know if anyones been in a similar situation or is there any money I can claim for.

ReputationRep:
    Give SF a call, see what changed on your application. If they got new information check that it is correct. If it is there is nothing you can do - All notification letters say UNLESS new information is provided.

If it was an error in processing your details that they've only just noticed, then i'm not sure if you could do anything or not.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.