Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there any easy way bar pulling them out as I have quite a few and a very low tolerance for pain.

I do a bit risky things at the moment like getting a razor and rubbing a bit of shaving gel inside the nose and trimming, gets rid of a lot of hairs but is difficult to to and takes hours as you are always finding bits you missed, and doesnt get very deep in so not perfect.

Also it misses the nose hairs tucked in near the gap.

I did try mens nose hair trimmers but these seem to be almost utterly useless(then again only cost about £4) and got 2 in a row that didnt even turn on and 1 that didnt cut, and 1 that did but ended up cutting my nose inside too and not being very good(hence me using a dab of shaving gel and a bit of water in my nose first making razor less sharp)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/185-4557284-0496624?ASIN=B000WIF2ZS&AFID=Fro ogle&LNM=B000WIF2ZS|Panasonic_No se_and_Ear_Hair_Trimmer_Silver_G ray&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B000W IF2ZS&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

ReputationRep:
    You could just use a small pair of nail scissors :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Use hair removal cream. Or do what women with beards do and bleach it (or not).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.