Turn on thread page Beta

I just don't want to be her friend, how to get her to go away? watch

I feel really bad for this.

She thinks we're firends because I spoke to her once and now she's taking up our space..

A couple of weeks ago this girl from the year below me was sitting where I hang around with my mates, we hadn't really spoken before but I knew who she was and sad hi. I offered her some sweets that I was trying to get rid of too and made a bit of small talk.

Now every time I see her she's like hey and sometimes she sits with my mates, but she doesn't say anything, just laughs occasionally at our convos and takes up our space !!( we literally run out of space when she's there)

I can't be mean her and I haven't seen her with any friends before, so I just go oh hey and then if she says hi then try to avoid her.

Advice please? Or am I just a bad person

anon- I think she could use TSR, sorry if this is long!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.