Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Clubing! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The first time I went clubing I really liked it but I dont know how to dance and feel embrassed when I do. Any tips

ReputationRep:
    Learn to dance or drink a lot more always work.

ReputationRep:
    Just put on arm in the air on jump a bit, best done with a couple of mates!!

ReputationRep:
    alcohol is your friend

ReputationRep:
    Don't bump into anyone while you do it.

ReputationRep:
    The more you drink the better you are at dancing, fact. In your mind anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Learn to dance or drink a lot more always work.
    Sadly, the latter option is proving hazardous to the ol' health.

But option one is out of the question...

ReputationRep:
    Dancing isn't compulsary.

ReputationRep:
    21 Dec 2002 ... clubing - 1 definition - Throwing excrement like in the days of primates.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you learn how to spell clubbing before you actually go clubbing...

ReputationRep:
    Do ketamine.

You won't dance any better but you won't care so much about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    I suggest you learn how to spell clubbing before you actually go clubbing...
    Aye, I've always found that to be a necessity for a night on the lash.

Or not.

ReputationRep:
    glad to have stumbled on this topic.
    I'm 17 & I'm going to Gay Village Manchester, I've been told where's easy to get in, but does anyone have any tips for getting in without Id?

ReputationRep:
    It's not a case of knowing how to dance but rather of not being embarrassed about how you're dancing. I mean, unless you're continuously doing some sort of 'reel the fish' move, there isn't really too much to do. Just find the rhythm of the track and move your legs about to it and occasionally introduce a arm/hand gesture.

ReputationRep:
    Grab a woman and as the old song goes "move your body to the rhythm of love" ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simone.xox)
    glad to have stumbled on this topic.
    I'm 17 & I'm going to Gay Village Manchester, I've been told where's easy to get in, but does anyone have any tips for getting in without Id?
    Low cut tops and a wink.

ReputationRep:
    The first time i went clubbing i was not allowed in because it was a whites only club. Bunch of dumb *****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    The first time i went clubbing i was not allowed in because it was a whites only club. Bunch of dumb *****!
    No such thing and if it was you could have sued the balls off them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    Low cut tops and a wink.
    Lol, I can't wink!

ReputationRep:
    Drink lots of alcohol. Noone will remember how you were dancing in the morning, anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.