Turn on thread page Beta

GUYS - What is it that makes me not be gf material? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    This seems logical.
    I'd rep you for calling me logical, but apparently i cant for another 23 days

oh and OP, its not the end of the world if you havent met someone by 19, just try not to get needy near any guys you like, it gets awkward and wont much help your chances at a relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artymess)
    I'd rep you for calling me logical, but apparently i cant for another 23 days

oh and OP, its not the end of the world if you havent met someone by 19, just try not to get needy near any guys you like, it gets awkward and wont much help your chances at a relationship
    It's due to your previous loving of my Placebo listening habits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    It's due to your previous loving of my Placebo listening habits.
    thought so, which is perfectly justified because they're a great band :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ummm i dont mean to be rude ... but this description one thing came to mind BLAND ;/ i mean come on where is a qwerky attitude i mean most people have something be it an intrest in sports and football to say subtily adding racist comments in odd converstaions or sparadicly shouting at a person with downsyndrome because they said "we" when refering to a football team ... i mean come on he is obviously not part of the team oh crap where was i going with this

oh yeah PICS OF GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha :top:

Nice music choices btw, not heard Dancing In The Moonlight for ages... Listening to it now
    Glad you have a good taste in music Whats our music compatibility on last.fm (assuming you have it?)

ReputationRep:
    "What is it that makes me not be gf material?"

That. Grammar please. >

Thanks for all your opinions. I know I'm being a bit stupid, valentines day does bad things to me :p:

(Original post by ChrisBan)
    Glad you have a good taste in music Whats our music compatibility on last.fm (assuming you have it?)
    I don't have last.fm people keep telling me to get it though so might do it now!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your opinions. I know I'm being a bit stupid, valentines day does bad things to me :p:

I don't have last.fm people keep telling me to get it though so might do it now!
    Yes get it As for valentines... just ignore it... I'm doing my best to

(Original post by ChrisBan)
    Yes get it As for valentines... just ignore it... I'm doing my best to
    I try, but it's hard when all my friends are telling me what they're doing, what they're buying their boyfriends/girlfriends and then the awful "what are your plans for valentines day?" question comes... :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I try, but it's hard when all my friends are telling me what they're doing, what they're buying their boyfriends/girlfriends and then the awful "what are your plans for valentines day?" question comes... :sigh:
    Pick up a guy, have some fun if you're lonely. Who cares? They won't last forever either.

ReputationRep:
    About me:

I'm 19
    5ft9
    Size 12
    Light brown, long hair
    I think I wear nice clothes (Topshop/River Island type style)
    I'm told I'm funny
    I can be a bit shy when I first meet people but it's not so bad that it stops me talking to people or anything
    I'm told I'm pretty and often get attention in clubs etc (to give you an idea about what I look like, people say I look like Joss Stone)
    I'm clever but not overly clever/geeky lol
    I'm kind, have a decent size group of friends, get on well with pretty much everyone
    I go out a lot, to clubs, bars, cinema etc
    I'm healthy, enjoy being active
    I get on well with boys
    I'm not ****gy/don't dress like a **** when I'm out or anything
    I'm independent and sometimes find it hard to open up to people
    Ease up a bit and have some fun pet. I’d suggest dating older men if you are looking to glide along in a relationship for a while since they’ll be more likely to be interested in more than just sex (by their mid 20’s men tend to get over the ‘player ego’ stage and start thinking about their future more seriously :yes:).

ReputationRep:
    Know the feeling :hugs:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.