Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

uncontrollable mood swings.. help? Watch

Please please help me find out why I act this way!
    Okay , I get periods when im really happy, and calm and relaxed, but I also get periods when I'm so depressed and miserable.
    Its like a cycle and I cant control it!
    When Im sad its like im really pissed off for like 1 week, and then im not really "happy". I react negatively to everyones comments and i get breakdowns when i just cry and cry for absolutely no reason. I actually have suicidal thoughts- not serious but like "wouldnt life be better if i just died now"..I get really depressed
    The thing that bothers me the most is that i know which "stage" im in, but cant get out of it.
    Okay just to let you know, im a 16 year old female, doing the IB course and i have a lot of activites going on: I play basketball like 6 times a week, football 2, and im in some clubs at school, but these things go on throughout those mood swings, happy and sad.. when im happy im just calm and relaxed about everything, when im sad it just feels like im under so much pressure. I dont think its PMS though cuz its not regular like that, it happens anytime
    Any help would be appreciated please, and please please dont be rude.

(Original post by G8D)
    That was hard.
    WOW OMG YOU REALLY HELPED. THAT WAS SO KIND OF YOU.
    okay first of all i think i stated that i dont want rude comments. i shouldve said pathetic too. i think im aware that i get periods so you werent helpful at all. if you had actually read my post you wouldve gotten the part where i said it had nothing to do with the time i get my period in. PLUS i dont know anyone who's like this. and its not really a frequent "swing" its like weeks/ months (which again you wouldve gotten if you had read my post.)
    wow i shouldve known id get some stupid sarcastic comment that was obviously not intended to help, how annoying.
    anyway.. anyone else wanting to help?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Honey, you're going to get pathetic/annoying comments WHATEVER you post on here, that's the way it goes.

I think you just need to do less! Stop doing do much STUFF!

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, *****ing isn't going to make people want to give you advice.

(Original post by Ice_Queen)
    Honey, you're going to get pathetic/annoying comments WHATEVER you post on here, that's the way it goes.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, *****ing isn't going to make people want to give you advice.
    Yes i have realised that some people on here just need to get a life.
    and yes, *****ing isnt gonna get me advice, but i guess thats what people ask for when the say stuff like that.
    i was actually expecting some advice here cuz this site doesnt usually let me down -so i guess that sarcastic piece of "advice" pissed me off

(Original post by Ice_Queen)
    and thanks for that, alot of people tell me that so ill try.. but i really enjoy these things, sometimes they keep my mind off all everything. even though lately im angry there too

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.