Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1/ Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
    2/ Head of Lloyd's Banking Group

Either one if fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i would like to own either my own tattoo shop or my own pet shop
    ...or a tattoo shop where people bring their pets for tattoos!

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    ...or a tattoo shop where people bring their pets for tattoos!

:yep:

nooooo thats just cruel :eek:

that said, could have a place where they could come for a tattoo and then maybe pick up a pet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed_jnr)
    Perhaps you should work on your spelling before you are allowed at the helm of Vogue!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    Typo! It happens :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    to be the storyboard graphics designer for films like avatar, lord of the rings, the incredibles, shrek hahah any of them, you name it have you seen the sets these people design?!? Other than that paediatrician

ReputationRep:
    A blowjob.

Why not? :p:

As for whoever said "getting paid to sleep"... I do that. It gets boring when you wake up and have nothing to do because you have no money.

ReputationRep:
    Director, Screenplay Writer, Author:o:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by heidigirl)
    Biomolecular scientist working on something to do with phylogenetics at the Natural History Museum. :love:

Aside from that I find molecular biology really cool, I would just be deleriously happy to be given a set of keys and let loose in that place. :daydreaming:
    this time last year i was given unlimited access to the geology mineral vaults and was allowed to take whatever i wanted FUNTIMES that was :ahee:

my dream job would be... casting director for hollywood movies. (im on my way, luckily :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I'd love to work in a bookshop because I'm a bit of a book geek =\

I'd also be interested in working with kids with autism as I've lived with my autistic sister all my life and I think that would be pretty ideal.

However I don't think Criminology works for either of those but if I get serious about teaching autistic kids, there's always postgrads.

ReputationRep:
    my idol is fearne cotton and id love to do her job, id enjoy to be a presenter in radio and television because im quite a confident, bubbly person and shes so lucky because she gets paid to go to places like glastonbury the music festival! how amazing.

my dream job however is to be in the theatre company and be in a musical like chicago ultimate dream!

ReputationRep:
    A journalist, but I'd like to be quite well known! I'd love to be able to work from home and have a cat and a really nice house, which is really homely and like travel the world to write crazy articles, mainly focusing on history and being on the front line of great historical moments. I envy all those journalists who attended the 20th anniversary of the Berlin Wall who got to write about their opinion on Mikhail Gorbachev!

Or I'd like to work in MI5 or some kind of secret service I'd love to know all kinds of crazy languages and to dress undercover and hide behind a make-shift bush to jump out at people with a gun! Haha, I know that doesn't actually happen but still, being a spy or something would be pretty awesome whatever! Although I would find it very hard to keep it a secret!

ReputationRep:
    Astronomer or Astrobiologist.

But mostly, i'd love to live in a planetarium.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    A cheesecake truck driver For those of you who are confused, here:

In all seriousness, I want to be an educational psychologist or a SENCo Obviously something in films would be awesome, but I'm (trying to be) realistic here!

ReputationRep:
    Stuntwoman!

ReputationRep:
    Formula 1 driver ofcourse :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Street sweeper ... stress free

ReputationRep:
    Neurosurgeon. Operations look fascinating and rewarding to perform!

=)

ReputationRep:
    DJ, Music Producer, and A&R (person who finds talent for record labels) , starting a computer science degree next year though although I am an apprentice DJ now, so hopefully!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    Assuming the wages are all identically stable.. What would be your ideal job and why?
    Bed tester
    obvious reason lol

not really music producer
    I do music so ideally after this degree, i will carry on lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    this time last year i was given unlimited access to the geology mineral vaults and was allowed to take whatever i wanted FUNTIMES that was :ahee:
    I am so jealous. :p:

I'm like a crazy stalker when it comes to the NHM (can you technically stalk an institution? Who knows :rolleyes:) I actually nearly screamed out loud when I found out my absolute dream masters course is run jointly between them and Imperial college. I just have to hope now it's still being run in four years time...

Working there is a very difficult but not impossible aim though, so I can still realistically dream about it. :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.