Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    fsfsf

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I did the test aswell! i chose the memory stick holder task. I wasn't expecting it to be that difficult; i guess the hardest part was trying to get everything done on time. Just waiting for the reply now :s

ReputationRep:
    WOOHOO - Got through for interview @ Imperial! How did you do?

ReputationRep:
    lol i got straight up rejected man, good luck with your interview dude!

ReputationRep:
    Arr sorri, Thanks mate :P

ReputationRep:
    I got through to, but has anyone got theirs at cambridge?? 12th april??

Also i did the usb one as well, it was the easiest, like to come up with idea in that amount of time.
    but i didnt actually finish it, (i didnt do the manufacturing techniques) but i still got through!

What are you bringing to the interview becuase they said to bring your gcse work, does that mean the final product??? (im making a lamp so it migth not be possible to bring?)

AHHH I CANT WAIT!

ReputationRep:
    any of u guys describing roughly wat u drew???? im doin it this yr an my sch has done nothing to help me at all

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate
    i am also doing the Arkwright scholarship aptitude test and i am terrified of the test tomorow, i seen some of the earlier designs which the other people do and they were just amazing...and i just found out today that am doing the test tomorow, so let me know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    What is the Awkwright Scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    its basicly a big company which supports you throught sixth form and university if you are thinking of becoming an engineer, but thats not the only carrer that they give scholarship...(i think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDahir)
    Hi mate
    i am also doing the Arkwright scholarship aptitude test and i am terrified of the test tomorow, i seen some of the earlier designs which the other people do and they were just amazing...and i just found out today that am doing the test tomorow, so let me know how you get on
    Same, doin mine 2moz... I hope that i do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by micboy)
    Same, doin mine 2moz... I hope that i do well
    did you do any preparation for it?

ReputationRep:
    hiya peeps i'm doing the test tomorrow too ... i am currently the only girl i know doing it! lool

absolutely terrified about it, plus we only got told today!!!!

anyway..are you guys revising anything such as manufacturing processes etc...i haven't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)
    hiya peeps i'm doing the test tomorrow too ... i am currently the only girl i know doing it! lool

absolutely terrified about it, plus we only got told today!!!!

anyway..are you guys revising anything such as manufacturing processes etc...i haven't
    I am at the same place as you, i have not revised anything, and i dont even know how to do a basic sketch so i hope you do well..and i aswell

p.s i have not revised anything!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am at the same place as you, i have not revised anything, and i dont even know how to do a basic sketch so i hope you do well..and i aswell

p.s i have not revised anything!!!
    thanks and good luck

i have no doubt that we will be discussing it all tomorrow!!!

ReputationRep:
    did you do any preparation for it?
    I think I might try the past paper but theres not much you can do to revise for it. Have you had a look at the past papers? http://www.arkwright.org.uk/scholars/aptitude.htm

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the past paper seems hard to me really but hopefully it will be alright...hope we all do well even though its a competition

ReputationRep:
    ERGGHHHH really scared its going to be impossible - what are you peeps hoping to do in the future?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the past paper seems hard to me really but hopefully it will be alright...hope we all do well even though its a competition
    Good luck to you too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)
    ERGGHHHH really scared its going to be impossible - what are you peeps hoping to do in the future?
    Dunno which branch of engineering - too early to decide!!!:confused: Thinking of studying general eng at uni then going on to work in the mortorsport industry, particularly f1! so wot are ur plans?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.