Semen thrower lmao watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Jizz is such a man word anyway.
    I guess so...plently of clear alternatives though :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesare Borgia)
    What's the difference between Maddy and Jesus?

Jesus died a virgin.
    http://www.sickipedia.org/profile/sickopedia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Both lie at the bottom of the sea, and are filled with seamen
    lol so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    I guess so...plently of clear alternatives though :eek3:
    Juice is entirely adequate. It fits the image of a cutesy fury animal, and only when you read the phrase in context do you see it's oh so sinister.

Yes, you're right, sorry.

Jizz it is. I'll remember for the next time I must discuss such niceties.

ReputationRep:
    why did they only notice when they got back home surely they would have felt something wet especially on the tights? wonder who or what gave him the idea to start doing this? it is funny though

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're right, sorry.

Jizz it is. I'll remember for the next time I must discuss such niceties.
    Glad to have done some good in the world today. I sleep easy tonight.

ReputationRep:
    :unsure:

With all these semen creepers around, I don't think I should say.
    Am I really that obvious?? Drats! I shall have to find a new victim...

Ciao baybii x.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    wonder who or what gave him the idea to start doing this? it is funny though
    Its the latest craze in Manchester, I have heard it is the traditional welcome. The poor buggers have owt else to do, bar watching Corrie and directing Chinese tourists and the Bradford Asian population towards Old Trafford on Saturdays.

ReputationRep:
    And now a huge neg from some **** for being "pro-Palestnian" lol, what's wrong with these people.

ReputationRep:
    ew freak lock him up.

ReputationRep:
    what a way to win a girls heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeatForest)
    Just asked my friend in the police force and unsurprisingly he was circumspect about even disclosing facts about the cases he deals with, though he did add in a private tete-a-tete that he doesn't feel too bad in telling me that he has never dealt with a case quite as bizarre as this one, nor he believes has anyone else he knows. Frankly, the idea that all or even a significant percentage of persons who commit unusual and slightly disturbed (though minor) sexual offences eventually become serious sexual criminals - depraved ones at that - is one that cannot be proved as it is not clear what percentage of the population commits such sexual offences in the first place. Personally, I think posts such as yours are very ignorant and based on presumption perpetuated by the media and celebrity psychologists who do not have the sample sizes to truly prove their hypothesis. This is not a dig at you and I apologise if it comes across as such but I think we should illustrate a clear line between raping children and daubing them in horse's semen. I agree that links can be drawn quite readily between the two but that is not to say that they are the correct links. Personally I think the individual in this case is very disturbed but I am not completely sure in what way. I would hope that when he is caught somebody takes a very good look at him from all angles to determine whether he is quite safe to allow out into the open - and I don't mean in sexual terms necessarily either.
    I'm not saying this guy will become a rapist, not at all, and I agree with what you're saying..I was pointing out the reason why they take things like this very seriously (whereas some people are finding it funny, semen on your clothes isn't exactly harmful). It is odd behaviour, the kind of sexualised odd behaviour that they do link with sex crime, whether or not the trend fits in with every case (of course, like all things, it wouldn't). Someone who goes round flashing to strangers for sexual pleasure is not a rapist, but it is a "minor crime" that is somewhat associated with rapists because enough convicted rapists have a criminal history of flashing. I've had drunken men flash at me and the first thing I think is "lol drunk", I find it funny, but if I was being regularly followed by the same flashing stranger then I would find it creepy behaviour and report it to the police.

ReputationRep:
    What a legend! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    'Another girl, aged 15, was attacked in…Ostrich Lane, Prestwich.'

I love clues.

He must be an expert extractor :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    What he really needs to do is get a water gun, fill it with you know... and well, you can imagine... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    When I first read the thread title I thought they'd made a new weapon, something like a flame thrower. Would be cool.

ReputationRep:
    This is weirder - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/8495749.stm

19 year old rapes an 86 year old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I'm not saying this guy will become a rapist, not at all, and I agree with what you're saying..I was pointing out the reason why they take things like this very seriously (whereas some people are finding it funny, semen on your clothes isn't exactly harmful). It is odd behaviour, the kind of sexualised odd behaviour that they do link with sex crime, whether or not the trend fits in with every case (of course, like all things, it wouldn't). Someone who goes round flashing to strangers for sexual pleasure is not a rapist, but it is a "minor crime" that is somewhat associated with rapists because enough convicted rapists have a criminal history of flashing. I've had drunken men flash at me and the first thing I think is "lol drunk", I find it funny, but if I was being regularly followed by the same flashing stranger then I would find it creepy behaviour and report it to the police.
    I agree with what you're saying in principle but I think there's a danger of getting into the ground of thinking all people with sexual deviances are rapists. I'd say most of my friends have mild sexual perversions (funny though it is to say so) and find it all a bit worrying that we might get into this all men = rapists ground that some extreme feminists (not just feminists in fairness) get into. Sorry if I came across as being aggressively argumentative, I just thought my point was best suited against your post.

ReputationRep:
    Will you people stop posting the bloody "teenager raping a pensioner" article on this thread and post it in a separate thread?

Jeez, my mind can only focus on one thing at a time, what do you people think I am, Robocop or something? :p:

This is both funny but disgusting. But more funny...
    Obviously not for the parties involved.

Does anyone know how much time he can get for doing this or what he will be charged with? I would assume some form of "sexual harrassment" charge, but I could (and probably will) be wrong.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.