Turn on thread page Beta

"I'm too old for this ****" watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugaSuga)
    aww dont feel miserable.. im sure there is a good reason to why she's not been texting, do you think there could be anything you might have said?.... because you said there were drunk texts.
    The drunk texts were of a sexual nature from her and I couldn't respond as I was asleep so I can't see that being the problem. I don't believe there is a problem to be honest, as I said just sharing and maybe someone who is in a similar position might want to respond as has been the case with Hoody555.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    I use it in MW2 all the time, I be racking in dem killz.
    Yeah women are really nice for friends, but I have stopped bothering to try and be anything more than that to them, because stuff like this happens, at least it happened before she convinced you to take her shopping first. :rolleyes:
    Scenario one: She doesn't phone again and I save a few quid and go out looking for another one night stand and don't open up again for a while.

Scenario two: She does I take her out and we see how it goes from there.

Either way it's all good but for once scenario 2 is the one I'm hoping for.

You know that "it's great to find out you fancy your friend and go out with them" .... ********.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dude you need to seriously man up.
    Just because she hasn't text you in ONE DAY, it doesnt mean shes lost interest in you.

An don't forget its only been one week so just take it slowly and dont jump to conclusions.
    xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buddy_Soliciter)
    Oh dude you need to seriously man up.
    Just because she hasn't text you in ONE DAY, it doesnt mean shes lost interest in you.

An don't forget its only been one week so just take it slowly and dont jump to conclusions.
    xxxxx
    I'm just being honest man.

How exactly do I need to man up. From a "bloke's" point of view I'll get over it if it doesn't happen and it's not like I'm crying for help or anything and from a woman's point of view I'm man enough to be honest about my feelings.

I haven't jumped to any conclusions, the point is it just feels weird to feel bothered about someone after one night and one where I didn't get laid if you wan't to go all manly on me.

Beefcake, beefcake.... grrr.

xxxxxx

Cheers for bothering to read the post before replying by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's having an off day and can't be arsed today - happens to me all the time.

Give her a text and just ask her what's up. You'll find out soon enough

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a toss if girls text me back or not. Ever. & I very rarely text them first. Personally, I feel it's not cool to hanker after some girl to text you. It just comes across as general insecurity and neediness. Not saying you are though.

Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    You put it a little bit silly and poetic to be honest, you could have opted for a more 'to the point' version, that way you wouldn't have all these cynics having a go at you. Have to admit it is slightly pretentious. Ok, what would you like us to say? The only thing I can muster is, wait for her to text back, if she doesn't ring her? If it turns out you were being played, try to get over it as best you can. Can't really offer much else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    Being from the mecca of all excitement Coventry I can quite understand why. :p:
    Well met!

With regards to the thread, I HATE THE PARANOIA! It's so horrible, sending a text or an email and then waiting for the reply. Dammit! This is why face to face is better.

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me...he seemed more into me than i was into him but he just stopped texting and calling me!! Meh im not bothered anymore. I havent spoken to him or seen him since...just makes me wonder what changed his mind. OOH well Life goes on!! =)

ReputationRep:
    Please do, your pity means so much to me.

What kind of pathetic person comes into threads just to TRY and be funny or put down the other person?

Double Agent, yeah I'm well impressed you're the first person to take a negative asspect and be so funny about everything or just act like a bitter old **** you truly are the Jack Dee of TSR.

And I'm not a player, never have been, never will be.

Doubt I've been "played" and I'll no doubt be out with her this weekend, if not that's sound and I'll get over it as I have in the past with much longer term relations. The point was things arn't always as cut and dry as they seem and if you had any grasp on real life you might not have to come in to threads merely to put them down or TRY and be funny.

Now kindly do one, or continue to post and waste your time contributing nothing to anyone in any way, your choice like.
    LOL take a chill pill, chillax - and get over it. Why are you crying on TSR and then calling Double Agent pathetic? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Scenario one: She doesn't phone again and I save a few quid and go out looking for another one night stand and don't open up again for a while.

Scenario two: She does I take her out and we see how it goes from there.

Either way it's all good but for once scenario 2 is the one I'm hoping for.

You know that "it's great to find out you fancy your friend and go out with them" .... ********.
    Well you will find out soon enough, hopefully shes phones you. If not, plenty more fish in the sea.. few sharks too.. :rolleyes: The fun goes on.

ReputationRep:
    She's text and I feel like a fool, an honest fool but a fool.

I can't get over how into this girl I am based on about 24 hours together and texting (which I hate!)

ReputationRep:
    And yet you felt the need to post such a riveting reply.

Cheers for that.
    yes indeed i did due to the fact you felt the need to share your ******** story with everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma2k5)
    LOL take a chill pill, chillax - and get over it. Why are you crying on TSR and then calling Double Agent pathetic? :rofl:
    Fo' real bro innit geezer and all that.

Show me where I'm crying. Being honest about your feelings doesn't make you weak in the same way people mistake kindness for weakness. When some of you reach puberty you might realise this.

I iz chilled though innit blood?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    I don't give a toss if girls text me back or not. Ever. & I very rarely text them first. Personally, I feel it's not cool to hanker after some girl to text you. It just comes across as general insecurity and neediness. Not saying you are though.

Just sayin'
    I don't do this texting lark and could quite easily take the piss out of a lot of you for doing so.

Why is it needy after enjoying someones company to hope you can do so again? I'm not pestering her, I made it clear if she wanted it to be just that night then sound and she gave me her number not vice versa.

I think there is so much ******** on this site with people being so bothered about losing face that when someone does say something honest people (not necessarily yourslef) jump all over them in an attempt to look more secure, harder, more of a man etc.

I know you were just sayin so happy days and like I say this isn't directed at you I can't be bothered to address everyone in here directly through quoting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrluvaluva)
    yes indeed i did due to the fact you felt the need to share your ******** story with everyone.
    Yeah silly me, how dare I share a story about relationships in a relationship section. Whatever next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    You put it a little bit silly and poetic to be honest, you could have opted for a more 'to the point' version, that way you wouldn't have all these cynics having a go at you. Have to admit it is slightly pretentious. Ok, what would you like us to say? The only thing I can muster is, wait for her to text back, if she doesn't ring her? If it turns out you were being played, try to get over it as best you can. Can't really offer much else.
    Silly, poetic, pretentious, I know where to come to for my eulogy.

ReputationRep:
    . Being honest about your feelings doesn't make you weak. I iz chilled though innit blood?
    You're obviously not chilled; you majorly overreacted to Double Agent's post, which was a fair comment.
    You say you're not a player, but I would be prepared to bet that there's not that many girls out there that wouldn't regret a ONS unless they are a bit on the ****gish/insecure sides themselves - so there has been potential for you to upset girls in the past if you screw them and leave.
    You come across as really insecure, and a bit of a wuss tbh. Guess what, welcome to real life and actual dating and relationships, where you may get let down after a few texts or after years of being together. Have the confidence and relaxed enough attitude to just go with the flow with it all, because atm you don't seem to have that and that is why you are struggling with the more mature emotional side of being with someone.

ReputationRep:
    Fo' real bro innit geezer and all that.

Show me where I'm crying. Being honest about your feelings doesn't make you weak in the same way people mistake kindness for weakness. When some of you reach puberty you might realise this.

I iz chilled though innit blood?
    Iz it, you ice cold brah?

ReputationRep:
    Was she underage?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.