Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just from a female perspective, from someone in a very similar situation as you...do this kinda thing at your peril! Being messed around is a waste of time and pretty annoying from anyone over the age of 18. Plus if contact is made and a date arranged you can be pretty sure she at least wants to spend more time with you. Just see how things go from there
    lol..hahahaha..ok.watever.. sure!!! look mate...trust me...guys and girls think differently...i am over 18 by the way...if that was supposed to be an insult it didnt work.......mate...trust me on this......females claim they want nice guys...but they really dnt...they want someone who is mysterious, difficult to predict and keeps them on their toes...if u are good looking..thats a plus .............pls trust me on this mate......

(Original post by int_applicant)
    lol..hahahaha..ok.watever.. sure!!! look mate...trust me...guys and girls think differently...i am over 18 by the way...if that was supposed to be an insult it didnt work.......mate...trust me on this......females claim they want nice guys...but they really dnt...they want someone who is mysterious, difficult to predict and keeps them on their toes...if u are good looking..thats a plus .............pls trust me on this mate......
    Nope, no insult. But really wannabe 'mysterious' usually equals idiot which is alright sometimes but mate, females in general don't like to be kept on their toes. It's annoying. If you like them fair enough wait a few days before contacting but cancelling dates?! I'd just think a) not interested or b) immature and not worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nope, no insult. But really wannabe 'mysterious' usually equals idiot which is alright sometimes but mate, females in general don't like to be kept on their toes. It's annoying. If you like them fair enough wait a few days before contacting but cancelling dates?! I'd just think a) not interested or b) immature and not worth my time.
    ok......!!!! fair enough.....

ReputationRep:
    you dont sound anything like a needy wuss or whatever. its a frigging shame someone can't start a thread that just shares a bit of excitment about a new relationship. you met someone you like enough to just wanna say it out loud and thats fantastic. it takes most men until their 30s/40s to become enlightened enough to talk about their feelings and be secure enough to not give a crap about how others react. good for you, i hope it goes well for you :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by int_applicant)
    By the way, you can have all these qualities and still be nice.....thats the key

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.