Turn on thread page Beta

Will H&M exchange or refund a bra? watch

ReputationRep:
    :p:
    Hi
    I went into H&M yesterday... and its quite unusual but i fell in love with a dark navy blue bra (love the colour), so i bought it.

I tried it on this morning, and it looked great, as i was taking it off i realised that the back bit of the straps (with the hooks) was ripped. It fits me perfectly, so theres no way that i could have done it. I wuldnt mind keeping it, but i dont want it to come undone.

So anyone taken a bra back? or is it a bit silly?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why not. You bought a faulty item.

ReputationRep:
    Hawt...seriously if it's broke then bring it back and they will exchange.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ill exchange tomorow... and hope theres another in my size.

ReputationRep:
    Its faulty so yes they should refund it.

Check the back of the receipt, a lot of shops put their refund policies on there.

ReputationRep:
    I got a boner.

ReputationRep:
    There's only one way to find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By law a UK shop must offer a refund if an item is faulty. Also this thread is ancient

ReputationRep:
    Did she EVER take the bra find out?? Will we ever know??????????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugaSuga)
    :p:
    Hi
    I went into H&M yesterday... and its quite unusual but i fell in love with a dark navy blue bra (love the colour), so i bought it.

I tried it on this morning, and it looked great, as i was taking it off i realised that the back bit of the straps (with the hooks) was ripped. It fits me perfectly, so theres no way that i could have done it. I wuldnt mind keeping it, but i dont want it to come undone.

So anyone taken a bra back? or is it a bit silly?
    I am sure you will find plenty of men willing to look into this for you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.