Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i have mixed raced shoulder length curly hair( past shoulders when straight), type 3a/3b...think thats right...can't remember, and my hair is very fine when wet, but gets thicker once dry etc. Anyways i bought the enzo milano wand today which doesn't seem to work very well with my hair or not how i like it so it's got me annoyed about my hair :mad: You see i'm trying to grow it long again and thought it best to try get it back to being healthier (dyed my hair alot, styling etc) so i have not straightened it hardly at all since november which is a big achievement for moi :p:

So before i grab the straighteners im just wondering if anyone/other curly girlies have any ideas of styling, everyday styles i can do or pics of people with curly hair you can show me? I like the girl's hair who play's Naomi in 90210 but i doubt i shall achieve that lol. Any decent suggestions are welcomed, as always don't waste my time or yours leaving rude comments Thankss and sorry for rambling on haha

ReputationRep:
    my hair is curly naturally but i hardly ever leave it that way. when i do though i tend to do a sort of half up haf down style...but then again this looks better on longer hair.
    perhaps try a messy bun? or one thing i used to do is buy some cheapy extentions...but them in and do french plaits or a fishtail plait...they can look really good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alixxxxxx1)
    my hair is curly naturally but i hardly ever leave it that way. when i do though i tend to do a sort of half up haf down style...but then again this looks better on longer hair.
    perhaps try a messy bun? or one thing i used to do is buy some cheapy extentions...but them in and do french plaits or a fishtail plait...they can look really good!
    yeah i don't like leaving it curly either, just trying to give it a rest from rubbish since i bleached it a lot before xmas (don't know if you saw my threads lol) wierd though all my friends, girls and boys love it and think it looks better thaan the straight.
    yeah I think thats the thing, when my hair gets to mid lenth i will like it curly again. Yeahh i already do the messy bun so might just continue with that, yeah ive had clip in extensions before when my hair was straight they can look nice! thanks for replying

ReputationRep:
    babes, the best way to make yr hair beautiful is too use Tres Semme, i used this whilst i was bald and needless to say, its gives a really nice glow, now im back to having hair, im still a regular user and its helps keep my hair healthy, shiny and makes me look georgoussssss if i say so myself,
    tell me how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sicko)
    babes, the best way to make yr hair beautiful is too use Tres Semme, i used this whilst i was bald and needless to say, its gives a really nice glow, now im back to having hair, im still a regular user and its helps keep my hair healthy, shiny and makes me look georgoussssss if i say so myself,
    tell me how it goes
    Hi, yeahh i loveddd their products and what it did for my hair, i use to use the moisture one, untill i went to the toni and guy academy and was told by one of the girls that it isn't good for your hair etc :/
    I agree though it left my hair really shiny etc so might get back to it thanks for the advice!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.