Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me find some tights like these: http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Heart-...t=-1&clr=Black

Though preferably without the hearts, and in a size small (I'm only 4ft 11)

Please

ReputationRep:
    topshop have the exact same ones as you've posted.
    I have these ones:

But they ain't cheap and beware, HHolland tights are extremely delicate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoosabitmega)
    topshop have the exact same ones as you've posted.
    I have these ones:

But they ain't cheap and beware, HHolland tights are extremely delicate!
    they look good

ReputationRep:
    I love HH tights but unfortunately they're all one size, therefore they'd be too big I need a small really.

ReputationRep:
    Have a look on http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/ it's like tights heaven! I think they have a petite section too.

ReputationRep:
    why buy tights that pretend to look like stockings?.. why not just buy hold ups or stockings and suspenders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sassy SarahX)
    why buy tights that pretend to look like stockings?.. why not just buy hold ups or stockings and suspenders?
    because the top bits are sheer tights, whereas with suspenders/hold-ups you've just got bare leg, which, in feb, is a definite no-no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoosabitmega)
    because the top bits are sheer tights, whereas with suspenders/hold-ups you've just got bare leg, which, in feb, is a definite no-no.
    I never wear tights so not sure how practical this would be but could you not wear stockings and suspenders over your tights if you're worried about the cold but still want that look?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.