Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

hey everyone

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. our sex life isn't dull but I'm fed up of being turned down. It may be fair to say that I am a rather horny girl, but only because I find my bf really sexy. We don't always get many chances to be together but when we do I'm always up for it and quite a lot of the time he's not. He just turns round to me and tells me that he doesn't want me. Obviously this is rather upsetting and after frequent times of thinking I'm unattractive, it's something I've done or he's getting it elsewhere, I'm getting fed up.

I love him dearly but can't keep being put down constantly in this way as it's really damaging my self confidence.

I have tried spicing it up with sexy underwear but it hasn't worked as he seems to want nothing out of the ordinary when we do. I really don't know what else to do so any advice would be helpful.

I didn't really know who else to ask as none of my friends have this problem.

thanks guys!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.