The Student Room Group

I don't understand :(

Please can someone help...I don't understand myself.

Right, Sorry if this is long:

There was this guy who got on the same bus and waited at the same bus stop as me in year 7. We went to different schools and despite his looks I started falling for him when I was in year 8. Every day these feelings would become stronger and stronger as I saw him every day. I could not stop thinking about him, every moment of every day. Because we got on the same bus it meant seeing him at least 4-5 times a week. I had this crush on the guy until around year 10 and I could swear down that I loved him. In year 10, one day he came to the bus stop with his girlfriend and started making out with her right in front of me, obv. I was really upset. Then him being in year 11 I didn't see him much anymore. Now I'm in year 11 and I totally forgot about him and it's been almost a year. The other day I was going through friends list and saw a familiar picture, I clicked on it and it revealed to be him. He has over 200 photos which he's been tagged in and for the last week I've been going on it almost every day and looking through them, and the feelings are coming back again even though I don't have him added you can still look through them. I can't email him because he might not even know who I am and it would be weird saying 'oh hi, i used to get the same bus as you and I have this huge crush on you.'

I couldn't concentrate today in maths and science. My friends are all saying that I don't seem like myself. I never though I would feel this way. I want to make a fake account and pose as a guy and add him and ask him if he finds it ok to fall for a girl that gets the same bus and ask him if he's ever been in the same situation. But it sounds so stupid.

I'm really confused because I don't even know what these stupid feelings are. I've been having non-stop dreams about him for the past week and how we might live together in the future...it's never going to happen. I'm just being sooooo stupid.

SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEE HELP!
Yeah, it's never going to happen, he doesn't even remember you. You will never live together in the future. Give up now. On a sidenote, the facebook stalking idea is ridiculously poor.
posting as anon incase OP falls for me and stalks the **** out of me for the next few years.
Reply 3
Anonymous
posting as anon incase OP falls for me and stalks the **** out of me for the next few years.

Haha, your so funny

:biggrin:
Get on your knees and suck his penis.
you will get over this stupid crush eventually
Just add him normally ! Just miss out the 'I have a huge crush on you' part . .

But seriously, it won't be that weird if you literally saw him like every day for years.
Just add me if you care that much

Latest

Trending

Trending