Turn on thread page Beta

Pixie Lotts LEGS! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    She is short isn't she?
    She's 5'6"/7".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Nothing special.

Shame about the face.
    I'd say the legnth was rather special, if you don't think her legs are longer than average by at least a bit, then you're blind or just stupid.

And i'd only say the face was a shame if you were into cookie-cutter blonde wallpaper like Pixie Lott, which you probably are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    I'd say the legnth was rather special, if you don't think her legs are longer than average by at least a bit, then you're blind or just stupid.

And i'd only say the face was a shame if you were into cookie-cutter blonde wallpaper like Pixie Lott, which you probably are.
    If you think length is the only important factor in leg quality, then you're blind or just stupid. And should go hump a giraffe.

I prefer brunettes and gingers actually, evil looking ones.

This could've worked in her favour, however I do not find aliens attractive.

ReputationRep:
    If you think length is the only important factor in leg quality, then you're blind or just stupid. And should go hump a giraffe.

Okay what are the other factors? Shape? Perfectly feminine. Width? Slim overall, but narrow at the bottom and gradually increasing in width to the thighs. I guess I could hump a giraffe, but that "insult" would be more fitting to you who seems to prefer legs which are straight and boyish; much like a giraffe's, funnily enough.

She's an alien? To me, she just has an exaggeration of feminine features, so if that makes her an alien then take me to Neptune. And btw, gingers are only unconventional if you're some suburban cretin that thinks that reading The Mirror over The Sun is unconventional too.

ReputationRep:

Thank you! Someone else realizes that its not all about length. Girls always want to have longer legs and I'm like its the shape not the length. I wish more girls realized this. You don't need to be tall to have good legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/24...03976acbcb.jpg

Those. Are good legs.
    What the hell? Terrible legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/24...03976acbcb.jpg

Those. Are good legs.
    Bleh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    What the hell? Terrible legs.
    Care to say what's wrong with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    Care to say what's wrong with them?
    Too long and skinny, they're just an odd shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Too long and skinny, they're just an odd shape.
    "oh god I hate my legs, they're TOO LONG!!11oneo1n!!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    "oh god I hate my legs, they're TOO LONG!!11oneo1n!!"
    oh no!1!!11!! :eek2:

I can do that too. :mrt:

ReputationRep:
    Niwde, it seems like you're the only one who thinks those legs are attractive. Just give it up. As I said originally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    Okay what are the other factors? Shape? Perfectly feminine. Width? Slim overall, but narrow at the bottom and gradually increasing in width to the thighs. I guess I could hump a giraffe, but that "insult" would be more fitting to you who seems to prefer legs which are straight and boyish; much like a giraffe's, funnily enough.
    Well your assumption that I like straight legs are correct. I like my women to have enough vitamin D and calcium.

I didn't know giraffes had boyish legs. Somehow. :dontknow:

She's an alien? To me, she just has an exaggeration of feminine features
    You talk a lot of sense. You should write your own blog.

Seriously though, she's actually an alien. It is rumoured that they retried the alien/human splicing of Michael Jackson and a local alien after the first one went very wrong (white, weird chin, funny nose) but it came out even worse - and this time female!

(Original post by Baltimoron)
    Thank you! Someone else realizes that its not all about length. Girls always want to have longer legs and I'm like its the shape not the length. I wish more girls realized this. You don't need to be tall to have good legs.
    While insanely long legs are epic, tone, colour, strength etc. are just as important. But that goes without saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    oh no!1!!11!! :eek2:

I can do that too. :mrt:
    Albeit not nearly as well...

Here's a better pic: http://photos.posh24.com/p/535771/l/...nding_legs.jpg

Even tone... good shape, good legnth. I still fail to see what's wrong with them.

ReputationRep:
    Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    Albeit not nearly as well...

Here's a better pic: http://photos.posh24.com/p/535771/l/...nding_legs.jpg

Even tone... good shape, good legnth. I still fail to see what's wrong with them.
    ...omg, I love her hair colour :heart:

ReputationRep:
    yes they really good legs

ReputationRep:
    Saw this on the local news the other night. Great legs..

ReputationRep:
    They are good laygs, but they must've been helped by photoshop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    They are good laygs, but they must've been helped by photoshop.
    People's perception of the use of airbush is ridiculous... They don't completely alter the shape or size of facial features for christ sakes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.