Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya,
    I am doing the AS OCR Salters practical skills titration on Friday and I know you do the titration and have to draw a table...being the perfectionist I am could you possibly be as kind as to check the attached graph and tell me if it's okay for titrations....Thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gagannn_)
    x
    Are you doing what I'm doing ^^^?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    x
    Sorry to bother you, but I noticed your thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Heya,
    I am doing the AS OCR Salters practical skills titration on Friday and I know you do the titration and have to draw a table...being the perfectionist I am could you possibly be as kind as to check the attached graph and tell me if it's okay for titrations....Thanks
    That table looks fine.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to 'resurrect' this thread but im doing a titration practical some time soon and would like to know that if I did do that table, under the inital reading, would it always be 0cm^3 (since that is what you will reading from a burette everytime your repeating your ecperiement...). Is the final reading the reading where the liquid/solution in the burette stops at? And im assuming the titre difference will be the same as the final reading (since you take away the initial reading from the final reading...).

ReputationRep:
    sorry for posting in the wrong thread, but does anyone know where I can get the AQA Chemistry unit 3 ISA about titration and something about washing soda from? Thanks for any tips or links to the paper

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.