Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Alex Reid! watch

ReputationRep:
    He has actually done himself justice going into the Big Brother house because people know him for alex reid instead of katie prices lap dog! but we now know that he has a thumb print on his head, shame hes just a sucker for jordan!

what do you think about there random marriage in las vegas yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    I couldnt care less, alex reid the cross dressing cage fighter and jordans *****........

I think you should not have posted this to give the ***** the attention.

ReputationRep:
    sorry what?

ReputationRep:
    you make me sick.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I think it wouldn't have happened if he'd been voted out first.

ReputationRep:
    He will always be Jordan's Lapdog. He went on BB for the publicity and then got married, It is obvious its all a stunt. A bit boring to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe that got married, he could do so much better, hes a nice guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    I can't believe that got married, he could do so much better, hes a nice guy

i know him, pete and dane seem such nice guys but dane is obviously not a lap dog and told her where to go when he got annoyed with her. he is a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkz-x)
    He has actually done himself justice going into the Big Brother house because people know him for alex reid instead of katie prices lap dog! but we now know that he has a thumb print on his head, shame hes just a sucker for jordan!

what do you think about there random marriage in las vegas yesterday?
    Weird. I only know about it from what I read in the magazines on the train yesterday, but seriously, if you got dumped on TV (I'm A Celeb...) and made a fool out of, why go back and get married? You just lose all your credibility and everyone will know for certain it was just for money and fame.

I feel sorry for Peter Andre and their kids really.

Obviously the marriage was done to end the katie price show series

ReputationRep:
    yeah i also feel sorry for the kids because shes a whore at the end of the day and they've got to grow up and see that and she done really seem that bothered about them, pete does everything for them

ReputationRep:
    Don't like either of them. Both in it for the publicity, its not right and not fair on the kids.

Katie wasn't interested in marrying him until he got 'Celeb' status.

ReputationRep:
    Why is he a lapdog? He made a decsion to get married... why should we asume that he can't think for himself?

You don't think he's trying to push foward his career as much as katie? Why do you think he went on cbb...

Sorry thats too many questions but you get my point lol.

ReputationRep:
    he seems like a decent bloke, he did well for himself and represented MMA well, most (ignorant) people in this country thing "cage fighters" are barbaric thugs and he was a decent representative for mixed martial arts, I hope he does will in whatever direction he decides to go from here but he needs to lose katie price.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one Al, nice one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    he seems like a decent bloke, he did well for himself and represented MMA well, most (ignorant) people in this country thing "cage fighters" are barbaric thugs and he was a decent representative for mixed martial arts, I hope he does will in whatever direction he decides to go from here.
    Was just about to write something like this :gthumb:

Just to reiterate people, it's call mixed martial arts (MMA), not cage fighting or ultimate fighting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Nice one Al, nice one.

lmao!

ReputationRep:
    I think he proved that he's a doormat in there tbh. He let everyone jerk him around like he has absolutely no self confidence, and that's precisely why he stayed in..No one nominated him, and he got the sympathy votes. It's not because he's :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    I think he proved that he's a doormat in there tbh. He let everyone jerk him around like he has absolutely no self confidence, and that's precisely why he stayed in..No one nominated him, and he got the sympathy votes. It's not because he's :awesome:
    you must have been watching a different channel to me because he was giving it all back to vinnie, an example that comes to mind is when he says "I couldn't hit an old man" :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.