Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Its my birthday in 2 weeks and my parents asked me what i wanted....
    there isn't really anything i do want. I already have all of the stuff i acctually need ( spelling is awfull - yes i will take to asking for a dictionary :> ) - Laptop, Ipod, xbox etc.
    Sooo stuck for ideas....
    :>

ReputationRep:
    ask for money then, then you can keep it till there is something you need/want

ReputationRep:
    A dictionary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    A dictionary?
    i laughed... yeah i know my spelling is awfull =< but i try....

Yeah money would be cool .... mmm but its really boring?

ReputationRep:
    better boring than have your parents waste their money on something you only asked for, for the hell of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingJ)
    i laughed... yeah i know my spelling is awfull =< but i try....

Yeah money would be cool .... mmm but its really boring?

ReputationRep:
    Sewing machine? Mobile? Subscriptions (mags/online)? Furniture (IKEA has a new catalogue :mmm:)? Money towards a car/driving lessons? Blu-ray Player + Blu Rays (as XBOX only do HD DVD which is so passe)? Puppy :mmm:? Shopping spree?
    Okay now I want a lot of things I cant afford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    Sewing machine? Mobile? Subscriptions (mags/online)? Furniture (IKEA has a new catalogue :mmm:)? Money towards a car/driving lessons? Blu-ray Player + Blu Rays (as XBOX only do HD DVD which is so passe)? Puppy :mmm:? Shopping spree?
    Okay now I want a lot of things I cant afford
    Wow - soo much to think about and respond too ... my bedroom - it could do with a make over - but im planning on moving out soon.
    I think ill stick with asking for cash and going on that awsome shopping spree...
    Fancy being my partner in crime with me on a shopping spree? ?

ReputationRep:
    Lol how about you send me the money and then we'll compare what we bought? as im pretty sure being 7 years your senior and female we dont shop in the same places. Yeh I redid my bedroom this summer and is amazing, and you can take new furniture with you.

ReputationRep:
    A new Car!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingJ)
    Hi
    Its my birthday in 2 weeks and my parents asked me what i wanted....
    there isn't really anything i do want. I already have all of the stuff i acctually need ( spelling is awfull - yes i will take to asking for a dictionary :> ) - Laptop, Ipod, xbox etc.
    Sooo stuck for ideas....
    :>
    friendship

Car,blackberry or an even better idea
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Put the money in my bank account :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Car,blackberry or an even better idea
    [spolier]My bank account :ninjagirl:[/spoiler]
    Spoiler fail

Spoiler fail
    Obviously you didn't read my sig I'm dyslexic, it's a common mistake to make :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tickets to a gig?

ReputationRep:
    If theres really nothing you want then I suggest either ask for a. nothing or b. a charitable donation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Obviously you didn't read my sig I'm dyslexic, it's a common mistake to make :rolleyes:
    I was stating a fact not teasing you - i too have a type of dyslexia.

ReputationRep:
    I was stating a fact not teasing you - i too have a type of dyslexia.
    Makes 3 of us..
    I think ill go with the advice and ask for a new bike =)..... think ill take up road cycling. Do that with a couple of mates =) perhaps race a little yannow .:>

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.