The Student Room Group
ask for money then, then you can keep it till there is something you need/want
A dictionary?
Reply 3
blinkbelle
A dictionary?

i laughed... yeah i know my spelling is awfull =< but i try....

Yeah money would be cool .... mmm but its really boring?
better boring than have your parents waste their money on something you only asked for, for the hell of it
KingJ
i laughed... yeah i know my spelling is awfull =< but i try....

Yeah money would be cool .... mmm but its really boring?

:wink:
Sewing machine? Mobile? Subscriptions (mags/online)? Furniture (IKEA has a new catalogue :mmm:)? Money towards a car/driving lessons? Blu-ray Player + Blu Rays (as XBOX only do HD DVD which is so passe)? Puppy :mmm:? Shopping spree?
Okay now I want a lot of things I cant afford
Reply 7
Jennie1987
Sewing machine? Mobile? Subscriptions (mags/online)? Furniture (IKEA has a new catalogue :mmm:)? Money towards a car/driving lessons? Blu-ray Player + Blu Rays (as XBOX only do HD DVD which is so passe)? Puppy :mmm:? Shopping spree?
Okay now I want a lot of things I cant afford

Wow - soo much to think about and respond too ... my bedroom - it could do with a make over - but im planning on moving out soon.
I think ill stick with asking for cash and going on that awsome shopping spree...
Fancy being my partner in crime with me on a shopping spree? ?
Lol how about you send me the money and then we'll compare what we bought? as im pretty sure being 7 years your senior and female we dont shop in the same places. Yeh I redid my bedroom this summer and is amazing, and you can take new furniture with you.
Reply 9
A new Car!!
KingJ
Hi
Its my birthday in 2 weeks and my parents asked me what i wanted....
there isn't really anything i do want. I already have all of the stuff i acctually need ( spelling is awfull - yes i will take to asking for a dictionary :> ) - Laptop, Ipod, xbox etc.
Sooo stuck for ideas....
:>

friendship
Car,blackberry or an even better idea

Spoiler

Indieboohoo
Car,blackberry or an even better idea
[spolier]My bank account :ninjagirl:

Spoiler fail
Jennie1987
Spoiler fail

Obviously you didn't read my sig I'm dyslexic, it's a common mistake to make :rolleyes:
Tickets to a gig?
Reply 15
If theres really nothing you want then I suggest either ask for a. nothing or b. a charitable donation.
Indieboohoo
Obviously you didn't read my sig I'm dyslexic, it's a common mistake to make :rolleyes:

I was stating a fact not teasing you - i too have a type of dyslexia.
Reply 17
Jennie1987
I was stating a fact not teasing you - i too have a type of dyslexia.

Makes 3 of us..
I think ill go with the advice and ask for a new bike =)..... think ill take up road cycling. Do that with a couple of mates =) perhaps race a little yannow .:>

Latest

Trending

Trending