Motivation!! Why do you want to lose weight? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariarrrrr.)
    Iv given up chocolate too!
    Only because i thought new years resolutions meant lent though.. haha
    Woo
    Haha! :p:

(Original post by SomeStudent)
    Bit like me then what do you eat instead of chocolate, I don't think I've gone without a bar(s) of chocolate for couple of months now :|

This =) though I do find eating healthy food boring and it doesn't taste good
    Nothing! Occasionally I'll eat an apple and carrots... today, for example, I ate an apple and 3 carrots instead of chocolate!
    Well done for going so long!
    Good point about the healthy food - it is boring but meh, you can't have everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl182)
    Sigh i don't want to pick a fight but... this makes me so aggro!!! WTF what do you want then!!!

The whole point of having a forum is not to have balanced number of threads on each topic but to communicate about whatever interests you with other people! I'm not only entitled but also encouraged to post on whatever i want! arrrrrrrghghghghghg!!!!!!!:mad:

rant over. soz. srsly though what are you trying to say woman?
    calm down man i was WONDERING why so many people are worrying about their weight. There was another thread today on the same topic. I noticed something, i asked about it. Is that so wrong? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl182)
    You're on this thread so presumably you want to lose weight/get fit...

Why do you want to do it?
    Some of my reasons:

-More attractive to opposite sex
    -Unclog arteries
    -Look better in a bikini/skinny jeans/everything, really

Bullying maybe? or people hinting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    and everyone suddenly remembers this obesety problem in the same week? :rolleyes:
    yeah, well one person remembered and that then reminded everyone else!
    domino effect :yes:

ReputationRep:
    very very drunk at new years eve , very good mood like every one.

bumped into my ex and her new bloke , he was 10 years younger than me with a double chin and looking mistrible (on ny eve).

i decided i not want to become like him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedodgeruk)
    very very drunk at new years eve , very good mood like every one.

bumped into my ex and her new bloke , he was 10 years younger than me with a double chin and looking mistrible (on ny eve).

i decided i not want to become like him
    lmao.fair enough

ReputationRep:
    - to feel good about myself
    - to feel positive
    - to be fit
    - to push myself
    - to be sexy!
    - to feel more confident
    - to be wanted

ReputationRep:
    To feel more confident when nekkid with men lol.

To feel and be healthier.

So when I see my ex I look hot.

Able to feel confident in nice clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Less of the wanting to lose weight thing, but I enjoy going to the gym/exercising because it makes me feel good in general.

ReputationRep:
    I was scouted to do some modelling recently and I want to lose that pinch so I can comfortably fit my clothes!

Also I want to feel more confident and sexy as the weight I feel sexiest at is a tad lower than this.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the word chocolate at the top of the page so I feel a need to point out that I find chocolate disgusting.

My only motivation to exercise is that it makes me feel better, works better than any antidepressant. I'm perfectly fine with my appearance, I've always eaten healthy anyway, I don't really care about prolonging my life, I just like the way I feel when I'm filled with dopamine or whatever it is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.