Turn on thread page Beta

9/11 Conspiracy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im gathering some information for my EPQ project (extended project qualification), and I would really appreciate if you could share your personal opinions and beliefs on what you think of the 9/11 and whether you believe that the 9/11 terrorist attacks was controlled by the United States Government.

Do you think it was an inside job?

Was the World Trade Centre a controlled demolition?

Hmmmmmmmmm share your views !

ReputationRep:
    No, and I think anyone who does is a moron.

ReputationRep:
    If it really was an inside job, that would be disgusting. There would be little left to live for if thats what the world has come too.

ReputationRep:
    Farenheit 9/11 that's just scratching the surface. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Any conspiracy relies on huge competence in the US government which has clearly been demonstrated; is impossible.

ReputationRep:
    No. All of the conspiracy theories can be, and have been, comprehensively disproved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    It was Obama. :rolleyes:

Same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soni.ks)
    EPQ project (extended project qualification),
    ★★Extended Project Qualification Project?★★

cool.

no.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much this.

All "evidence" pointing to a conspiracy is demonstrably false, or not evidence of anything, merely red herrings.

ReputationRep:
    No rational person thinks its an inside job. Ive seen communications between AA and the FBI and have no doubt that it was genuine.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to believe about the plane that supposedly went into the pentagon.

ReputationRep:
    People who came up with these conspiracy theories have made a lot of money, its becoming a business now

So I say no, it was done by alqaeda

btw whats this "extended project qualification"??? Never heard of it before!

ReputationRep:
    No what a load of ********, American presidents couldn't even instruct agents to rob a hotel (see Watergate) let alone pull of such a huge, huge, huge very, very, very public event like this....no way.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think it was an inside job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soni.ks)
    Hi, Im gathering some information for my EPQ project (extended project qualification), and I would really appreciate if you could share your personal opinions and beliefs on what you think of the 9/11 and whether you believe that the 9/11 terrorist attacks was controlled by the United States Government.

Do you think it was an inside job?

Was the World Trade Centre a controlled demolition?

Hmmmmmmmmm share your views !
    Personally, I think it's disrespectful for you to even consider the concept that the US government was behind 9/11. Over 1000 People died. Al-Queda admitted responsibility - stop picking at the bones and trying to create controversy. I didn't approve of the Bush administration and their policies/moral scruples. But I don't believe any Westernised government would blow up their own people just to invoke sympathy or give cause to counter terrorism so directly.

It would have been impossible to stage a cover-up of such an event.

Conspiracy theorists such as yourself, have no respect for the dead and their families. 9/11 happened. It was a terrorist attack. Stop trying muck-rake over such an extensive tragedy and get a topic that isn't so emotionally charged. It's quite sickening how you can even contemplate this tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone on this forum appears to be sane. There's no way it was carried out, wholly or partly, by the US Government.

ReputationRep:
    ^ this :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Personally, I think it's disrespectful for you to even consider the concept that the US government was behind 9/11. Over 1000 People died. Al-Queda admitted responsibility - stop picking at the bones and trying to create contraversy. I didn't approve of the Bush administration and their policies/moral scruples. But I don't believe any Westernised government would blow up their own people just to invoke sympathy or give cause to counter terrorism so directly.

It would have been impossible to stage a cover-up of such an event.

Conspiracy theorist such as yourself, have no respect for the dead and their families. 9/11 happened. It was a terrorist attack. Stop trying muck-rake over such an extensive tragedy.

She did not claim to believe in any of the theories, she's simply evaluating the already existing theories for her paper. The fact is is that the theories have circulated and there are a fair amount of people who believe in them and there is nothing at all wrong with researching this in order to draw your own conclusions.

Calm the **** down.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.