Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by jonjon123)
    If the media portrays conspiracy theorist as science was portrayed 2000 years ago, why would they need to do anything? Look at Charlie sheen one mention that he is a conspiracy theorist, massive loss of fan base.

Yet two and a half men still has a great following including myself (and yes I think Sheen is an imbecile).

Let me put it in this way, if they were to do it, they wouldn't leave clues for some WoW geek to pick up on and uncover them.

Those who still believe the conspiracy theories are morons who can't be bothered to google and find out why they're ******** (or at least see for and against arguments).

I was initially inclined to believe it was an inside job after seeing loose change and such....I then went on to research it and felt like punching myself in the face for such idiocy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I'm not implying anything but terrorists flying with landing gear out? :lolwut:
    That's what you are going on?

That is all it takes to release a landing gear, it may have even been deployed prior to the hijack .etc. Surely if it was an inside job the US Government would have been much more subtle than that eh?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's an inside job, and if you watch some of the conspiracy videos they are ridiculous. I think there's a small chance that the government may have been able to prevent them, but even then I don't think that's very likely. Above all else I think that approaching a decade since the attack, people need to lay it to rest and let those who died just rest in peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    No, and I think anyone who does is a moron.
    this should have been the end of this thread really.
    dont believe theyd have been able to keep it secret if they had plotted it, and i dont believe for a second that not only would they not do that on principal, but that it would make any strategic sense to them on any level. wtf? what is gained?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Yet two and a half men still has a great following including myself (and yes I think Sheen is an imbecile).

Let me put it in this way, if they were to do it, they wouldn't leave clues for some WoW geek to pick up on and uncover them.

Those who still believe the conspiracy theories are morons who can't be bothered to google and find out why they're ******** (or at least see for and against arguments).

I was initially inclined to believe it was an inside job after seeing loose change and such....I then went on to research it and felt like punching myself in the face for such idiocy.
    Same, to be honest. But I don't rule it out. Even if it is 0.1% still a percentage.

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I don't think it's an inside job, and if you watch some of the conspiracy videos they are ridiculous. I think there's a small chance that the government may have been able to prevent them, but even then I don't think that's very likely. Above all else I think that approaching a decade since the attack, people need to lay it to rest and let those who died just rest in peace.

Wow. Holy ****. It is isn't it?... Sorry i know this isn't very on topic but oh my god it truly is approaching a decade very quickly..... I mean....it doesn't feel like it's been that long....

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Wow. Holy ****. It is isn't it?... Sorry i know this isn't very on topic but oh my god it truly is approaching a decade very quickly..... I mean....it doesn't feel like it's been that long....

Wow.
    I thought that when I wrote it, particularly considering it's one of if not the first major news events I remember :o:

ReputationRep:
    OP TSR is not the place you would want to ask at, the people here are sad nerds with no life who do not really represent the rest of the population. Go ask elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the theories by the truthers is just that, a theory. Much of their argument is based on things which are more coincidence rather than planned.

They don't really have a real backbone to their argument, I have yet to see any definitive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Bradford eh? Where abouts?
    Aye. Literally on the border of Odsal & Wibsey.

You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9a3iqa)
    OP TSR is not the place you would want to ask at, the people here are sad nerds with no life who do not really represent the rest of the population. Go ask elsewhere.
    Join the club then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8

1:27, that is no aircraft, explain.

I thought that when I wrote it, particularly considering it's one of if not the first major news events I remember :o:

Same here, I'm trying to think back and honestly that just strikes me as the single biggest (and first) news event of the decade followed closely by 7/7.

Wow. Just goes to show what a gigantic impact it had on the world as we know it.:eek:

R.I.P to the victims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)

1:27, that is no aircraft, explain.
    It's too fast and unclear to be able to determain what it is, on that footage I wouldn't be happy saying it is or isn't an aircraft...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EAmTeBpUYc

Google is useless as it shows pictures with and without plane wreckage scattered around the impact area. Hence why I'm in a confused position about the whole thing.

It's too fast and unclear to be able to determain what it is, on that footage I wouldn't be happy saying it is or isn't an aircraft...
    It's no where near the size of a 767 and its flying at 30ft along the ground.

Skilled 767 pilots would struggle to do that, nevermind someone who's only training is in a propellar aircraft like they apparently did.

(Original post by thunder_chunky)
    A lot of the theories by the truthers is just that, a theory. Much of their argument is based on things which are more coincidence rather than planned.

They don't really have a real backbone to their argument, I have yet to see any definitive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Explain at 1:27 how something clearly not the size of a 767 is a 767.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    It's no where near the size of a 767 and its flying at 30ft along the ground.

Skilled 767 pilots would struggle to do that, nevermind someone who's only training is in a propellar aircraft like they apparently did.
    Ok, so say that isn't a 767 plane, what have they done with the unexploded plane with a lot of people on it?

Um. It was a 757 just FYI. Which is smaller than a 767.

Ok, so say that isn't a 767 plane, what have they done with the unexploded plane with a lot of people on it?
    I have no clue, i'm not a conspiracy maker. All I know is that is not a 767.

And I also know that the laws of physics suggest that a aircraft wing at 500mph makes some sort of hole.

Where is it?

On the twin towers you clearly see the aircraft shape.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.