Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Rucklo)
    I don't believe it was a conspiracy I just don't think things add up.

From what I can see, which is an object not the size of a 757 and a hole not the size of a 757.

Am I mad for considering the possibility maybe it was not?

No but rather for believing that some ******** kid with a mac and video making software who can sift through images knows better than

1) Eye witnesses
    2) The world's engineers
    3) The people that were there to deal with the aftermath and actually saw the damage

(Original post by HDS)
    No but rather for believing that some ******** kid with a mac and video making software who can sift through images knows better than

1) Eye witnesses
    2) The world's engineers
    3) The people that were there to deal with the aftermath and actually saw the damage
    I don't know these eye witnesses
    I have one seen 1 report which says it was defiantly a 757
    Erm pictures are just as good for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    So A) while you are happy to say that it's not a 767, you have not thought through what they could have done with the 767 which did disappear
    I've also wondered this, and conveniently it's something conspiracy theorists never address.
    If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, what did they do with a Boeing 757 and 65 people onboard?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8

Explain at 1:27 how something clearly not the size of a 767 is a 767.
    This is not a clear video, it's distorted. It doesn't really prove anything.

I've played it half a dozen times and at the 1:27 mark all I see is the tip of something in the far right hand side, it could be anything. The next frame is the explosion.

Like I said, it's by no means definitive.

ReputationRep:
    im normally a huge sceptic about stuff like this but after watching loose change i genuinely believe the government set it up!

(Original post by thunder_chunky)
    This is not a clear video, it's distorted. It doesn't really prove anything.

I've played it half a dozen times and at the 1:27 mark all I see is the tip of something in the far right hand side, it could be anything. The next frame is the explosion.

Like I said, it's by no means definitive.
    It's distorted?

You clearly see an object with a wing.

ReputationRep:
    "The bigger the lie is, the more they'll buy it."

I don't know these eye witnesses
    I have one seen 1 report which says it was defiantly a 757
    Erm pictures are just as good for that?

1) You don't know who made the video either.
    2) Flight 77 was a 757....I know this because the airport from which it flew out of knew this.
    3) Not quite, there is often the one picture given citing no wreckage (you know which one i mean) despite there being sufficient pictures of wreckage out there......pictures can be cherry picked to further a personal agenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    I've also wondered this, and conveniently it's something conspiracy theorists never address.
    If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, what did they do with a Boeing 757 and 65 people onboard?
    Personally I think until that is addressed this 'theory' will never become anything more.

I also agree with thunder_chunky, like I originally said when you linked the video, it isn't clear, so you can't make a judgement using it.

(Original post by HDS)
    1) You don't know who made the video either.
    2) Flight 77 was a 757....I know this because the airport from which it flew out of knew this.
    3) Not quite, there is often the one picture given citing no wreckage (you know which one i mean) despite there being sufficient pictures of wreckage out there......pictures can be cherry picked to further a personal agenda.
    The video is a Pentagon camera lmfao.

A plane flying out of an airport does not 100% mean it hit something.

Yeah why are there no images with wreckage before the wall collapsed etc?

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West doesnt think so, so im gonna have to agree

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Personally I think until that is addressed this 'theory' will never become anything more.

I also agree with thunder_chunky, like I originally said when you linked the video, it isn't clear, so you can't make a judgement using it.

You cannot deny the white object is not what hit the Pentagon no?

The black is the shadow from the wing?

ReputationRep:
    Just watch the 'South Park' episode, 'The urinal deuce'.

That should clear things up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maze.e)
    How can a sane person believe in this conspiracy, in order for it to be an inside job a large amount of people have to quite. The chance of this being kept secret is very low, however it is more likely that the Bush Administration did not correctly act on intelligence which may have led to 9/11. There is no chance that the bush administration would kill there own citizens, anyone who believe 9/11 was an inside job needs to re-examine the situation.
    To be fair intelligence agencies, especially the CIA have been known to habitually undertake large scale logistical operations against non-compliant foreign powers. You can make 100 people participate in a scam, but you dont have to make all of them know they are part of one.

Personally, I'm still kinda on the fence but there are certainly parts of the 9/11 story that dont quite add up. Besides that we have two thoroughly illegal wars which many are convinced have been used simply as a means of gaining geo-political influence and economic enrichment. 9/11 was a significant pretext for both campaigns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    Personally, I think it's disrespectful for you to even consider the concept that the US government was behind 9/11. Over 1000 People died. Al-Queda admitted responsibility - stop picking at the bones and trying to create controversy. I didn't approve of the Bush administration and their policies/moral scruples. But I don't believe any Westernised government would blow up their own people just to invoke sympathy or give cause to counter terrorism so directly.

It would have been impossible to stage a cover-up of such an event.

Conspiracy theorists such as yourself, have no respect for the dead and their families. 9/11 happened. It was a terrorist attack. Stop trying muck-rake over such an extensive tragedy and get a topic that isn't so emotionally charged. It's quite sickening how you can even contemplate this tbh.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

ReputationRep:
    It's distorted?

You clearly see an object with a wing.
    I see an object on the right hand side, but not really able to identify it clearly at this stage.

I say again, no conclusive evidence.

Don't get me wrong, if there is serious evidence which is pretty convincing and would make me really think then I would be open to the idea. But until then I remain skeptical.

ReputationRep:
    No the pentagone however is questionable I wouldnt be surprised if the US goverment is covering something up in that one (Hi-jacked fighter jet possibly)

The video is a Pentagon camera lmfao.

A plane flying out of an airport does not 100% mean it hit something.

Yeah why are there no images with wreckage before the wall collapsed etc?

1)I mean the video with the theories put forward.:rolleyes:

2) My point is that if you agree there was a plane then it was 100% guaranteed a 757 and not a 767. Whether or not you agree isn't my problem, i'm only pointing out that whoever brought up 767 is an imbecile who doesn't understand the vast and extensive differences between the two.

3) How often must I post this? Note the wall still standing up:

3.5) Another one two

Spoiler:
    Show

Here are some eyewitness quotes as opposed to some imbecile 17 year old with video edit software:rolleyes::

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm

ReputationRep:
    Come one guys

This subject has been discussed about a trillion times, and at the end of each discussion, non of you can prove anything

So why dont you all stop wasting your time and just STFU pls

(Original post by Bishamon)
    To be fair intelligence agencies, especially the CIA have been known to habitually undertake large scale logistical operations against non-compliant foreign powers. You can make 100 people participate in a scam, but you dont have to make all of them know they are part of one.

Personally, I'm still kinda on the fence but there are certainly parts of the 9/11 story that dont quite add up. Besides that we have two thoroughly illegal wars which many are convinced have been used simply as a means of gaining geo-political influence and economic enrichment. 9/11 was a significant pretext for both campaigns.
    I think Bush should be put on trial, that would solve everything.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.