Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maze.e)
    I think Bush should be put on trial, that would solve everything.
    It'll never happen. Like Blair he'll find a way to never face any sort of trial or hearing.

Anyway if ever by some bizarre circumstances it were to happen I can't see a great deal coming out of it.

ReputationRep:
    People are so narrow minded in this forum its amazing. Just because you can't comprehend the CIA doing such a horrific operation, it does NOT make it a possibility beyond comprehension.

There is a lot of theory yes, but there's also a LOT of unanswered questions. For example, the 7th WTC collapsed even though there was NO plane crashed into it. Firemen reported small scale fires inside, and nothing major, certainly nothing big enough to bring it down. Despite this it still collapsed some time after, after all firemen were ordered to pull out of it.

Watch this youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBViV7g

Neg me all you like, but people need to wake up and stop dwelling in their fantasy ideal worlds.

ReputationRep:
    No... though I did find it mildly amusing when someone official accidentally said 'Obama Bin Laden' instead of Osama Bin Laden... can't remmeber who it was though!

ReputationRep:
    I'll just state my .02, if our presidents can't keep something like watergate from the public, how are they going to cover up something as deep and intricate as 9/11

Btw post #666 and

(Original post by Straightpath)
    People are so narrow minded in this forum its amazing. Just because you can't comprehend the CIA doing such a horrific operation, it does NOT make it a possibility beyond comprehension.

There is a lot of theory yes, but there's also a LOT of unanswered questions. For example, the 7th WTC collapsed even though there was NO plane crashed into it. Firemen reported small scale fires inside, and nothing major, certainly nothing big enough to bring it down. Despite this it still collapsed some time after, after all firemen were ordered to pull out of it.

Neg me all you like, but people need to wake up and stop dwelling in their fantasy ideal worlds.

If you had seen the other side of the building you would have realized that the falling debris from I think it was tower 2 took out damn near a 1/4 of the back side of that building and started multiple large fires

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we'll ever know... one thing I'm saying is there's conspiracy in everything that happens.... But I don't know theres something not right about certain things in the world... I believe the love of money is the root of all evil... The world seems to be striving for wealth...hence I see a certain underlying evil with everyone to certainly turn a blind eye for the sake of money and simplicity... Whethe that's the ordinary masses or the people who we think are in power

ReputationRep:
    inside job all the way, if it smells fishy and tastes fishy it's most likely pineapple. No wait, fish.

ReputationRep:
    Go go team Occam's Razor!

No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soni.ks)
    Hi, Im gathering some information for my EPQ project (extended project qualification), and I would really appreciate if you could share your personal opinions and beliefs on what you think of the 9/11 and whether you believe that the 9/11 terrorist attacks was controlled by the United States Government.

Do you think it was an inside job?

Was the World Trade Centre a controlled demolition?

Hmmmmmmmmm share your views !
    Loose change plz, or youtube 9/11 vids lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    No, and I think anyone who does is a moron.
    you are a linear thinker,

truth is you do not know either way, and it cannot be proved either way.

but to think that " oh no they wouldnt do that" is just stupid, because other countries have done it many times, faking things happened, shooting their own soldiers so they can start a war.

america is no saint, they have 100s of concentration camps guarded but completely empty all across the country, literally the stated reason was just incase the mexicans come over enmasse in an emergency like mutated mexican swine flu, it seems like a pretty good precautionary measure tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straightpath)

That is not an unanswered question. It has been answered. You say that no plane crashed into 7 WTC as though that is proof of a conspiracy. No one ever claimed a plane crashed into it. NIST did an investigation into it. They concluded that the building collapsed due to the effects of the fires which burned for almost seven hours, and it also caused the 13 floor to collapse which weakened supports in the building. Extreme heat caused some steel beams to melt further. The nearby towers that had collapsed earlier broke the water main which meant the sprinklers in 7 WTC didn't work in the bottom half of the building leading to the build up of extreme heat.

At least do some ******* research before you take the blame away from those who were actually responsible for this horrible event and blame the US government for the death of hundreds of their own citizens you ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robin22391)
    :rofl:

Why don't you just start calling people who disagree with you sheeple too? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8

1:27, that is no aircraft, explain.
    Poor quality due to low frame rate Can't really see anything from that video. Never the less:

Aircraft. Can clearly see tail. Before crash obviously.

Aircraft superimposed on the image. So you can see that it fits.

Crash. Tail gone. Because it got ******* blown up when the aircraft hit the Pentagon.

There are larger stills you can find on the internet. There is wreckage from the plane. There is eyewitness testimony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    I don't know what to believe about the plane that supposedly went into the pentagon.
    Look up youtube and find the videos with the plane wreckage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robin22391)

truth is you do not know either way, and it cannot be proved either way.

but to think that " oh no they wouldnt do that" is just stupid, because other countries have done it many times, faking things happened, shooting their own soldiers so they can start a war.

america is no saint, they have 100s of concentration camps guarded but completely empty all across the country, literally the stated reason was just incase the mexicans come over enmasse in an emergency like mutated mexican swine flu, it seems like a pretty good precautionary measure tbh.
    It has pretty much been proven that the US government were not behind 9/11... Please don't approach the issue with a ******** conclusion and try and find seemingly anomalous events or occurrences as use it as 'proof' for your inane theories. Do some proper research. It's rather infuriating when people bloody the hands of the US with murders they didn't actually commit.

Your arguments are fallacies. Red herrings.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, and if any crackpot says different disregard them as being on the lunatic fringe of pretty much everything.

ReputationRep:
    This is an insult to my girlfriend's dad who died in tower 2. What are you smoking? Real people have to live this thing for the rest of their lives - shut the **** up. No ****ing conspiracy

ReputationRep:
    I can't resist... :mmm:

This video does not represent my own viewpoint on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soni.ks)
    Hi, Im gathering some information for my EPQ project (extended project qualification), and I would really appreciate if you could share your personal opinions and beliefs on what you think of the 9/11 and whether you believe that the 9/11 terrorist attacks was controlled by the United States Government.

Do you think it was an inside job?

Was the World Trade Centre a controlled demolition?

Hmmmmmmmmm share your views !
    Nope!!
    I think the 9/11 conspiracy is a conspiracy!!
    The government secretly wants us to think that they control everything... when really they had no idea what was going on and were pissing themselves when it happened!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    I'll just state my .02, if our presidents can't keep something like watergate from the public, how are they going to cover up something as deep and intricate as 9/11

Btw post #666 and

If you had seen the other side of the building you would have realized that the falling debris from I think it was tower 2 took out damn near a 1/4 of the back side of that building and started multiple large fires
    Your sig is SEXY!!!

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.