Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Reks)
    :p: well i aint the type for bf/gf...being muslim and all that, but girls do liven up a class and i dont want to be chatting to boys all the time do i? ..LOL
    Good for you lol. I don't see why talking to the same sex is bad, I attend an all girl school now but i'll be moving to a mixed sixth form. It's not all that bad and mixed schools have more fights - FACT.

ReputationRep:
    LOL..........Well, you know, im there trying to get the best grades possible, but people only want to see me fail, even classmates, somedays they've made my life HELL, but the next day they suck up needing help!...Iv had enough!
    huh, they want to see you fail!!!!! WTF, what kind of friends are they??!!!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, in my school sometimes there are boy vs girls...:rolleyes: ...some girls get tooo lippy if you ask me, but they dont deserve to get hit!:yep:
    Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajiun. BOYS vs GIRLS!! Boys hit girls in your school! Get out of there mate - fast! You don't want to turn into an abusive thug who hits GIRLS!. Have they no decency?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt call them friends lol, more like enemies but in some of my classes. DW i got mates LOOOOOOOOL!
    Personally I think they're jealous of your aptitude :yep:

ReputationRep:
    LOL jwka...very rarely!....hardly ever...iv only seen 2!
    And! Two fights where boys hit girls is more than enough! Just out of interest, do the girls ever fight back and defend themselves. I'm a little intrigued, i've never witnessed a boy vs girl fight.

ReputationRep:
    Maths C
    English C

:yeah:

ReputationRep:
    My grades are fyne, but many others will be applying with similar grades, so they need to differentiate evry applicant somehow!....whats with the interrogation?....LOL...you ask a lot of Qs!
    I'm just joshing with you. Perhaps I'm cynical.

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: 1a*8a1c
    A-Levels: Eng Lit, History, Maths, Religious Studies

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?.....eg B1 C1 P1---core.......B1 B2 B3----Biology.....B1s overlap.,,,,for some exams i had one after each other.
    The exams don't overlap, the units may overlap, but the exams don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidaloverbusiness)
    And! Two fights where boys hit girls is more than enough! Just out of interest, do the girls ever fight back and defend themselves. I'm a little intrigued, i've never witnessed a boy vs girl fight.
    I have. The girl won.

And at this wonderfully civilized school I achieved A*A*AAAAAABB.

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    Well one was when i was in yr8, this fat annoyin girls was annoying the boy....he waited long before he started punching her, but it was stopped. another was a girl was just blowed in the face, one punch. Its never full on just a fist here or there!
    Hmm :shifty: you sound biased towards the male side. Even so, there is no excuse to hit a girl unless it was self defence which I highly doubt. Knowing me I would have jumped straight in to try and stop it...i'm just like that, I can't stand to see someone hit another person (I would only stick around to see the verbal argument hehe )

ReputationRep:
    Trust me im not biased lol, the boys were idiots to hit the girl but im pretty sure even you'd say the girls was being a tad to annoying, wouldnt get out the boys face....but still no excuse...anyway i got to do french hw....so i bess be goin. ..chat sum other time...feel free to pm me!...or msn!
    Ok well bye speak to you another time too. I should be doing my homework too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A* English Literature
    A* English Language
    A History
    A Latin
    A ICT
    A Religious Studies
    B Maths
    BB Double Science
    B French
    B Technology - Resistant Materials

I had depression for the six months prior to exams, so I'm quite happy with that. My AS results were far better, though.

ReputationRep:
    For the Mocks

8 A*s
    4 As

Hoping to push them all up for the real uns

ReputationRep:
    Is that 12 A* or 7A* nd 5As?
    Oops, I meant 7 A*s and 5 As.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.