Turn on thread page Beta

what did you get for your GCSE's? watch

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    2A*, 6A, 1C.

Really good grades, though a bit annoyed about the As, as I think I should have gotten a few more A*s (damn vague essay exams).

Also the C, which was a couple of marks of a B. When coursework was sent off, they thought it was marked to high, so removed a percentage from !EVERYONES!, mine wasn't even sent off, I'm sure it desreved the original A - I would've gotten a B!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Reks)
    LOL....i never said you were...but anyway you neg repped me?
    Did I? I haven't been on here long. Don't really know how it works. Soz

ReputationRep:
    cjhkkl

ReputationRep:
    Im bengali lol, module 1 record 5-7 minute tape right?...on your life?....yep i got 56/56 raw marks nd 45/45 UMS....LOL....im soo proud, i memorised it so well and flew through it, my teacher moderated it with others and then confirmed my A*...and i had a lot of content!...Module 2 1 ims away from A, retake in May!

Examiners let me have my A*, never lowered it, i have 8 people in my class with most of them failing!
    SNAP!!!!!!!! I'm bengali too lol...I don't know why but I find it really cool that i'm talking to a bengali person. All I know is that my teacher wouldn't give an A* to anyone (unless of course they were native speakers) ever because most people in my class are just about scraping those Cs or failing altogether. Having said that, I did get the highest mark for module 1 out of the whole year and nobody other than me took the higher tier in May last year. I'm quite happy with my A because my school are pretty **** at languages anyway. Although, I can't help but wonder that if I had an A* in modules 1 and 3 then i'd be guaranteed an A* overall. Nice speaking to you kudahafis lmao ...I know i'm so weird.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.....HATE MATHS AND PHYSICS...BUT DO NOT want to limit my chances of getting into oxbridge!.....french was my reserve choice a long with history or pyschology!
    No offense but you really are a typical bengali lad lol (needing good grades; wanting to go to oxbridge etc...I find it funny because i'm bengali too.

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!......I know we take overlapping exams!...i know im getting 5 gcses for science....NOT MY CHOICE....I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK 5?....GO ON!....OCR National Gateway = 10 Exams!!!!...starting from yr 9 Jan nd finished 10th last monday!
    I didn't have any overlapping exams when I took them both.

ReputationRep:
    I got:
    7 A* 3 A. for mocks
    11 A* for the real ones.

ReputationRep:
    ll

ReputationRep:
    ll

ReputationRep:
    LOl but nowaday most bengali lads are wannabe black boys etc!....im in east london btw
    Oh god, don't tell me your one of them...I can't stand chavvy asians (i'm not being racist as i'm asian too, just want to clear that up)

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you bengali?.....hey!...
    Yep. But i'm a wannabe barrister not a wannabe medic.

ReputationRep:
    LOL...im a goody goody two shoes, teachers pet, head boy!....LOL.....AND PROUD!...
    But you're in year 11?

ReputationRep:
    LOL...im a goody goody two shoes, teachers pet, head boy!....LOL.....AND PROUD!...
    Oooh head boy eh! Check you out, very good. Aren't you in year 11 though? I thought head boys and head girls existed in sixth form only.

ReputationRep:
    Barristar oithaini?....Ther thor bala manush!...LOL (if u cn undersnd)
    LMAO, I don't know why this is making me crack up but it is lol. I also see that you speak sylheti, i'm from sylhet too but I can speak the proper shudho bangla too because of my bengali GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    LOL 2nd time Q been asked...a lot of secondary schools have head boys and girls!...myne have two of each, speaking of which iv got a governers meeeting tomorow lol, have to stay in school until after 6!....and helping out for yr 9 options evening!....The joys!!!
    We only have prefects in year 11 and I am one of them. Man i'm so jealous I so want to be head girl...perhaps when i'm in sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    LOL 2nd time Q been asked...a lot of secondary schools have head boys and girls!...myne have two of each, speaking of which iv got a governers meeeting tomorow lol, have to stay in school until after 6!....and helping out for yr 9 options evening!....The joys!!!
    Why do you do so much work?

ReputationRep:
    wow, we dont even have prefects...

ReputationRep:
    LOL dont know, well being head boy i have to do extra things!
    What's the point?

ReputationRep:
    Nahhhh my 'shudo basha' is nowhwere to be found!...only the other one which is spoken and even then im not that good!...I only know a few letters....Or AH roshoyi dirgoyi rosho uh rosho ah, ......dnt noe anymore lol!...shame on me!
    LMAO awww that is soo cute, you only know a few letters. I'm a pro at shudho basha but I do get nervous when speaking to an elder in bengali. And yes, SHAME ON YOU!! learn your mother tongue.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.