Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Reks)
    LOL, well let me think hmmm head boy?....CV?....looks good....better reference...
    No one will care that much (least of all uni's) if you were head boy. Are you moving to a new school after year 11?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, one of our head girls is CRAZY!!!....the girls are bengali and so am i, and they chose a cosovan to look diverse LOL...my schools mostly bengalis.
    Lol i'd fit right in, in that case. But being a prefect in my school is the highest responsibilty given but it would be better if we had head girls too....ah life is so unfair

ReputationRep:
    ll

ReputationRep:
    Yep hopefully, Seven kings High School, being head boy does look good though...chosen out of 100+ others!
    So, the reference bears little meaning?

ReputationRep:
    Yep hopefully, Seven kings High School, being head boy does look good though...chosen out of 100+ others!
    Me too, i'm hoping to go to a grammar school sixth form from next year, well I haven't got much choice but to move seeing as I go to a bog standard comprehensive.

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    It means a whole lot more!...what you on lol.....its a very good college......so head boy should help a little bit more when applying!...K enough!
    So, you don't think you you're grades are good enough for this school?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, where you from im in east london!
    I'm from Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, myne not THAT good either, we have a new sixth form made by 3 schools, but my teachers are telling me no to go there, i should go further out somewhere!..

ps someones neg repped me here!...LOL...iv got enough!
    Well it most certainly wasn't me, I would never neg rep a fellow bengi.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, another area popiulated by us bengalis!
    Yes and my schools full of them too. I want a bit more diversity but it's easier to make friends with people sharing your culture...so that's on the plus side of things.

ReputationRep:
    My grades are fyne, but many others will be applying with similar grades, so they need to differentiate evry applicant somehow!....whats with the interrogation?....LOL...you ask a lot of Qs!
    Are you applying to a college? Why don't you try a grammar school sixth form - they usually have much better academic results and come top in the league tables.

ReputationRep:
    7 A*s and 5 A*s, though they really do not matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorian gray)
    7 A*s and 5 A*s, though they really do not matter.
    Is that 12 A* or 7A* nd 5As?

ReputationRep:
    My teachers tell me go somewhere where there arnt so many bengalis, because its prevents me from developing my English, i sometimes speak bengali, so they think if i go somewhere more diverse it will be english all the time!...
    Your not a freshi right? lol. But that isn't a great excuse, moving because of the fact that there are too many bengalis in your school. You should move if it benefits you because staying at your old school means you don't need to make new friends, become aquainted with the teachers etc. Having said that, you do seem like an intelligent lad so you'd probably fit in either way.

ReputationRep:
    5 A*s, 7 As and 2Bs.

Damn Technology and Statistics coursework!

ReputationRep:
    Seven Kings is not grammar school but it gets really good results 90%+ for A Levels, iv applied to Ilford County Boys High School which is like a grammar school--going to be sooo boring!...ALL BOYS!!!....and there arnt many grammas around!
    Lol I see, the typical male teenager needing females in his school. I guess if you don't have many grammar schools around then you don't have very much variety or choice. Oh and grammar schools tend to have 100% A level passes - anything less is deemed crap basically.

ReputationRep:
    No way am i FRESHIE LOL!!!!...How could you...sometimes my teachers feel i restrict my vocab so people can understand (eg using simple language).....But anyway i want to move from my current school, to many bad memories!
    LOL i'm joking I was winding you up about the freshie topic. Lol but it was funny seeing your reaction. What bad memories are these? please share

ReputationRep:
    kk

ReputationRep:
    'search for my mother tongue' lol one of the poems for english!.....well i worry even more with elders, lol , sometimes things can come out bare rude!
    oh dear :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=suicidaloverbusiness]oh dear :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

:p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.