The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

JayAyy
Mine just says 'you have been allocated a place at Broadgate Park'.

ALLOW! mine does not even say that!!! it jus says "apply for accomadation ". But i have sent my contract to UPP and everything

maybe it is because i applied directly through them and not th euniversity:confused:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 241
I've not paid, but will definitely pay 2 weeks before for fast track check-in service.
Reply 242
gunners r us
ALLOW! mine does not even say that!!! it jus says "apply for accomadation ". But i have sent my contract to UPP and everything

maybe it is because i applied directly through them and not th euniversity:confused:

Yeah, probably :yep:
You probs have a room anyway, so it's all good.
If they took your deposit then don't worry about it.
leungwk01
I've not paid, but will definitely pay 2 weeks before for fast track check-in service.

i dont understand how they expect me to pay when i dont get my student finance first installment loan till the 20th september
Reply 245
gunners r us
i dont understand how they expect me to pay when i dont get my student finance first installment loan till the 20th september

Probably best to ask Brenlee, you can have the payment pushed back till 1st October.
(read somewhere in the accommodation thread)
My lord people are paying already :| I feel super poor :tongue:
Reply 247
anyone willing to swap their studio/en-suite with me(large single flat)?
Reply 248
I am poor :facepalm2:

And I don't get my loan until the 20th. So BGP can wait :colonhash:
Reply 249
JayAyy

are you interested in exchanging rooms?
I wanna get a studio or an en-suite:o:
while I only have a large single bedroom in my hand:s-smilie:
Reply 250
sjcsheena
are you interested in exchanging rooms?
I wanna get a studio or an en-suite:o:
while I only have a large single bedroom in my hand:s-smilie:

Single bedroom. Sorry :p:
Reply 251
JayAyy
Single bedroom. Sorry :p:

Nevermind:p:
looking forward to seeing you at BGP anyway:biggrin:
Reply 252
You really don't need anything other than a single study. Anything else is a bit excessive for an undergrad. The large singles also don't really make much difference, apart from being a bit erm...larger and everyone congregating in your room, which depending on how you feel about that is good or bad.
Reply 253
5Stories
You really don't need anything other than a single study. Anything else is a bit excessive for an undergrad. The large singles also don't really make much difference, apart from being a bit erm...larger and everyone congregating in your room, which depending on how you feel about that is good or bad.

I had certain bad experience sharing the loo with others..........
and that's why I am kinda worried about that:s-smilie:
Reply 254
5Stories
apart from being a bit erm...larger and everyone congregating in your room

everyone congregating in your room? why?:confused:
sorry for my stupid question:frown:
Reply 255
I wouldn't worry about that... life is all about learning to share loos with other people :wink: You'll be fine :smile:
Reply 256
sjcsheena
everyone congregating in your room? why?:confused:
sorry for my stupid question:frown:

Well since there's no communal area (apart from a tiny kitchen) in your flat that was the case in my flat that people tended to congregate in the room of the guy who had the large room just because there was space. Obviously it doesn't have to be that way if you really don't want it to be.
JayAyy

im in the same boat
are you gonna email them?
im so excited on sharing even the bathroom part (well maybe not the pubes in the shower cubicle).

I'm an only child so It'll be so nice to have people around :smile: Then again, it might come as a bit of a shock haha :smile:
Reply 259
gunners r us
im in the same boat
are you gonna email them?

Yup but I'll do that soon :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending