The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

veggie4life
im so excited on sharing even the bathroom part (well maybe not the pubes in the shower cubicle).

I'm an only child so It'll be so nice to have people around :smile: Then again, it might come as a bit of a shock haha :smile:

I kind of feel the same, being an only child myself. Most of my friends have siblings, and seeing how some of them act I'm glad I'm an only child:woo:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 261
It's normally the other way round
Reply 262
5Stories
Well since there's no communal area (apart from a tiny kitchen) in your flat that was the case in my flat that people tended to congregate in the room of the guy who had the large room just because there was space. Obviously it doesn't have to be that way if you really don't want it to be.

wow you seem to know EVERYTHING:biggrin:
Reply 263
gunners r us
im in the same boat
are you gonna email them?

:o: interested in exchanging room?
desperately need an en-suite/studio
while I merely have a large single

btw

I'm a gunner too!:wink: :biggrin:
Arsene is my religion!:yep:
sjcsheena
:o: interested in exchanging room?
desperately need an en-suite/studio
while I merely have a large single

btw

I'm a gunner too!:wink: :biggrin:
Arsene is my religion!:yep:

sorry i only have a single room.
have u tried calling broadgate park asking if there are spare ensuites/studios?
Reply 265
gunners r us
sorry i only have a single room.
have u tried calling broadgate park asking if there are spare ensuites/studios?

nevermind then
yes.......but they said they are fully booked now........:frown:
MrCasperTom
According to my portal I'm in Albion House. You?

Nice, me too.
So when do we get our roomnumbers and stuff?
Blackintuition
Nice, me too.
So when do we get our roomnumbers and stuff?

Something like 2 weeks before we move in I believe.
is a mini fridge a good idea even for a single room? would there be enough space?
Reply 269
If you're in halls there will probably be a mini fridge, but not for Broadgate.
5Stories
If you're in halls there will probably be a mini fridge, but not for Broadgate.

yeah i meant for broadgate. I was thinking of getting one but was unsure due to the space
Im assuming there is a main fridge though for everyone to use in the main kitchen
Reply 271
Oops I thought this was just the freshers thread. Yeah I wouldn't say a mini fridge is a priority as there's a fridge in the kitchen but you could probably squeeze one in if you were really desperate, but I can't really see the point.
Reply 272
Clicked attending :sexface:

Do I have to dress up? Can I come as a normal guy? :puppyeyes:
I clicked Maybe.

Am I still invited if I'm in Albion house :p:
Reply 274
What kind of planning? Is this gonna be the main party for broadgaters? There doesn't seem to be much information except to wear military gear. So between 19 September at 20:00 and 20 September at 01:00 there'll just be a load of random people walking around in military gear :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
After reading some online reviews of broadgate park , especially the single accomadation, i am very worried i made the wrong choice in not getting ensuite at least! :s
gunners r us
After reading some online reviews of broadgate park , especially the single accomadation, i am very worried i made the wrong choice in not getting ensuite at least! :s

I think I'm right in thinking that all the older blocks have been renovated for this year? :smile:
Reply 277
Ian80
I think I'm right in thinking that all the older blocks have been renovated for this year? :smile:

Apparently they have :yep:
Is everyone buying fancy dress not or buying it there? Besides the army one seeing as it is the first night :smile:
Reply 279
No money for a fancy dress :p:

I can improvise with normal clothing :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending