Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    im so excited on sharing even the bathroom part (well maybe not the pubes in the shower cubicle).

I'm an only child so It'll be so nice to have people around Then again, it might come as a bit of a shock haha
    I kind of feel the same, being an only child myself. Most of my friends have siblings, and seeing how some of them act I'm glad I'm an only child:woo:

ReputationRep:
    It's normally the other way round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5Stories)
    Well since there's no communal area (apart from a tiny kitchen) in your flat that was the case in my flat that people tended to congregate in the room of the guy who had the large room just because there was space. Obviously it doesn't have to be that way if you really don't want it to be.
    wow you seem to know EVERYTHING

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunners r us)
    im in the same boat
    are you gonna email them?
    :o: interested in exchanging room?
    desperately need an en-suite/studio
    while I merely have a large single

btw

I'm a gunner too!
    Arsene is my religion!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjcsheena)
    :o: interested in exchanging room?
    desperately need an en-suite/studio
    while I merely have a large single

btw

I'm a gunner too!
    Arsene is my religion!:yep:
    sorry i only have a single room.
    have u tried calling broadgate park asking if there are spare ensuites/studios?

ReputationRep:
    sorry i only have a single room.
    have u tried calling broadgate park asking if there are spare ensuites/studios?
    nevermind then
    yes.......but they said they are fully booked now........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCasperTom)
    According to my portal I'm in Albion House. You?
    Nice, me too.
    So when do we get our roomnumbers and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackintuition)
    Nice, me too.
    So when do we get our roomnumbers and stuff?
    Something like 2 weeks before we move in I believe.

ReputationRep:
    is a mini fridge a good idea even for a single room? would there be enough space?

ReputationRep:
    If you're in halls there will probably be a mini fridge, but not for Broadgate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5Stories)
    If you're in halls there will probably be a mini fridge, but not for Broadgate.
    yeah i meant for broadgate. I was thinking of getting one but was unsure due to the space
    Im assuming there is a main fridge though for everyone to use in the main kitchen

ReputationRep:
    Oops I thought this was just the freshers thread. Yeah I wouldn't say a mini fridge is a priority as there's a fridge in the kitchen but you could probably squeeze one in if you were really desperate, but I can't really see the point.

ReputationRep:
    Clicked attending :sexface:

Do I have to dress up? Can I come as a normal guy? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I clicked Maybe.

Am I still invited if I'm in Albion house :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Daniel Cooper)
    Planning for the first event is underway. Any Broadgate people not attending the moving in army night shall be court marshalled!
    What kind of planning? Is this gonna be the main party for broadgaters? There doesn't seem to be much information except to wear military gear. So between 19 September at 20:00 and 20 September at 01:00 there'll just be a load of random people walking around in military gear :lol:

ReputationRep:
    After reading some online reviews of broadgate park , especially the single accomadation, i am very worried i made the wrong choice in not getting ensuite at least! :s

ReputationRep:
    After reading some online reviews of broadgate park , especially the single accomadation, i am very worried i made the wrong choice in not getting ensuite at least! :s
    I think I'm right in thinking that all the older blocks have been renovated for this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    I think I'm right in thinking that all the older blocks have been renovated for this year?
    Apparently they have :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone buying fancy dress not or buying it there? Besides the army one seeing as it is the first night

ReputationRep:
    No money for a fancy dress :p:

I can improvise with normal clothing :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.