Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Spruces anyone?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Chestnuts
Sounds nice - and I think I requested the second room, after my visit down there on an open day.
Reply 362
Certified_S
:yep:

I'm in cedars tooooo! :biggrin: Flat 28 but dudeee I went last year (as in may '10) & stayed over at Hollies (which is right next door to Cedars) & they moved everyone outtt ... they were refurbishing at that time - so don't worry :smile: all is welllll - the 'ghetto' isn't the 'ghetto' anymore :yep:

Haha ok. Look forward to meeting you soon. :smile:
Reply 363
PinPin
Spruces anyone?

I'm in spruces, Flat 6.
Reply 364
stefneek
I'm in spruces, Flat 6.

im flat 8 so not far away lol :smile:
Reply 365
Certified_S
:yep:

I'm in cedars tooooo! :biggrin: Flat 28 but dudeee I went last year (as in may '10) & stayed over at Hollies (which is right next door to Cedars) & they moved everyone outtt ... they were refurbishing at that time - so don't worry :smile: all is welllll - the 'ghetto' isn't the 'ghetto' anymore :yep:

I was in Cedars before they moved us after Easter for the refurb. It is indeed the ghetto, but the block will be no where near as ghetto-ish as it was back in my day. And you'll be the first people to live in it since the refurb which is nice.

I was also in 28, top floor. If you are room 5 you are in my old room :eek3:
5Stories
I was in Cedars before they moved us after Easter for the refurb. It is indeed the ghetto, but the block will be no where near as ghetto-ish as it was back in my day. And you'll be the first people to live in it since the refurb which is nice.

I was also in 28, top floor. If you are room 5 you are in my old room :eek3:

ahahah I'm actually going to be in room 2 - but i've already met someone over fb that is in room 5 - ill be sure to let them know that they'll be in your old room aahah :smile: if they say 'who' ill just reply by saying 'some old stranger from tsr'
Reply 367
Hello i want to ask something about the studios. BGP allocated me a studio in the ground floor. I'm wondering if this is nice or if i should ask them to allocate me a room in the others floors. I'm worrying about the noise or smells etc.
Alders is in a good area or it's a bit unsociable?

Thanks guys!
Reply 368
I'm in Birches :smile: is this good or bad? Were all the old blocks refurbed or only a couple? I want to go now! :biggrin:
Reply 369
yiannouin
Hello i want to ask something about the studios. BGP allocated me a studio in the ground floor. I'm wondering if this is nice or if i should ask them to allocate me a room in the others floors. I'm worrying about the noise or smells etc.
Alders is in a good area or it's a bit unsociable?

Thanks guys!

I had a friend in Alders in a studio. He said it was very unsociable mainly because they were studios and made up mostly of post grads.
Reply 370
Damn, still haven't got mine yet! They keeping us postgrads waiting?
Reply 371
page_down
Damn, still haven't got mine yet! They keeping us postgrads waiting?

Nope, I got mine at the same time as everyone else.
Maybe you should contact them?
epp I've found three of my flat mates and they all seem really lovely :biggrin: So excited :biggrin:
Reply 373
Woo, I'm in Hollies too, I hope this is good!
And here I was looking for a cheap night in of supermarket alcohol :p:
Perhaps a stupid question but..do we have to bring our own lamps? I'm in Albion House btw, don't know if that makes any difference.
Blackintuition
Perhaps a stupid question but..do we have to bring our own lamps? I'm in Albion House btw, don't know if that makes any difference.

When I peaked through the window I was sure the rooms had a lamp of their own.
Reply 377
hey..........is Hawthorns good?
got a place @ flat 4
Reply 378
I'm in Spruces Flat 9 :biggrin:
MrCasperTom
When I peaked through the window I was sure the rooms had a lamp of their own.

Okaay! Cool, thanks! Man.. I think I'm going to make a list of what I'm going to take with me.. finally.:yep:
Oh right, and if so many people are planning on bringing toasters, kettles etc...won't the kitchen become reaaally overcrowded? And do you have to put your name on your stuff? Haha seems kinda dorky.

Latest

Trending

Trending