Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    YO

You're all super lucky as i'm going to be at BGP on saturday and sunday helping people move in- mostly nurses/midwives but i'll be there for everyone!!

See you all there!!! xxx
    Cool! Oh wait, just BGP or Albion House as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel Cooper)
    I should be about in my purple JCR top with my name on on Sunday so come say hello fellow TSR people

BUt we don't know your name

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCasperTom)
    BUt we don't know your name

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p:
    Just shout "OI!" and he'll know it's you

ReputationRep:
    You probably won't know who I am..but i'll be the redhead in the blue t-shirt.

When is everyone moving in? Just found out today Im working saturday so can only do sunday

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone paying their first term's rent? They expect it before the 19th but my loan doesn't come until the 20th...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    How is everyone paying their first term's rent? They expect it before the 19th but my loan doesn't come until the 20th...
    if you email them and explain they're quite sympathetic

--

does anyone else wish sunday was a quiet night? I was really hoping to get ot know the flat mates over a few flat drinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)

--

does anyone else wish sunday was a quiet night? I was really hoping to get ot know the flat mates and black mates over a few flat drinks
    You have that big welcome talk onsunday right? I never had one as im a jan starter, but everyone says its spectacular and really amazing. What else is going on then?

Ive got to ask- black mates?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Alright, thanks.

does anyone else wish sunday was a quiet night? I was really hoping to get ot know the flat mates and black mates over a few flat drinks
    wat

ReputationRep:
    Black mates :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone gettign insurance and how important do you guys think having insurance is?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosyred809)
    Is everyone gettign insurance and how important do you guys think having insurance is?????

Make sure your halls don't already have insurance, BUT I would certainly reccomend getting it for your posessions, especially if you have things like a laptop, gaming consoles, cameras etc which are worth +£100.

Endsleigh are very good for that, and some student bank accounts also offer it

ooo im getting tres excited about you all moving in now lol

ReputationRep:
    I think he might mean block mates...

You probably won't know who I am..but i'll be the redhead in the blue t-shirt.

When is everyone moving in? Just found out today Im working saturday so can only do sunday

Redhead :sexface:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCasperTom)
    I think he might mean block mates...

Redhead :sexface:

:mmm:

Sorry I don't do cradle snatching :noway: :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    You have that big welcome talk onsunday right? I never had one as im a jan starter, but everyone says its spectacular and really amazing. What else is going on then?

Ive got to ask- black mates?!?!
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    Alright, thanks.

wat

It should have read BLOCK mate but clearly I'm an idiot

ReputationRep:

Its ok.

Nothing wrong with wanting a black mate..just kinda odd to single them out :p:

ReputationRep:
    I detect a Freudian slip...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I don't do cradle snatching :noway: :tongue:
    Touche'

Although I'm in Albion not the general BGP :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at the pictures on the BGP facebook group and it looks like, in the ensuite picture, the top draw is lockable? Anyone know if it is?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna lie I was creasing (laughing profusely) at the "black mates" comment

ReputationRep:
    So I want to befriend every self identifying black student at Nottingham. Is that a crime

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.