http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQlLIS4bNM

ReputationRep:
    please tell me im not the only one moving in on saturday
    it seems everyone on my block is coming on the sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunners r us)
    So you have the block to yourself for the day? Pick a room at random, decide to hate whoever moves in there and go take a dump on his bed. Get your first move in early to show him whose boss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunners r us)
    I'm moving in on saturday, I'm in Albion House though. But the international students are already there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving in on Saturday too.

ReputationRep:
    i wonder when our first broadgate formal will be

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, im going to be moving into Broadgate on Sunday, but ive just read some reviews of Broadgate Park and they were all awful... they talked about thin walls, bad staff, bad rooms etc. so im now starting to get worried. Anyone know otherwise? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel Cooper)
    Xmas - East Midlands Conference Centre. I get a free bar tab so I would not miss it for anything!

are you going SU council on the 14th? Ive just booked my time off placement to go for the first time :awesome:

(Im running in the NAMA by-election for president)

ReputationRep:
    what time can we move into broadgate park on saturday?

ReputationRep:
    12am onwards usually

ReputationRep:
    So no earlier than 12?

Edit: Just saw 'am' not 'pm'. Sorry :o:

ReputationRep:
    I was going to come on Saturday but I need to buy a laptop.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't you buy one while you were in Notts?

ReputationRep:
    I have just re-read the email they sent to us when they told us the rooms and blocks we will be staying at.

What is the endsleigh insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    Couldn't you buy one while you were in Notts?
    I could but just more convenient to get it before I arrive.

Also I get the impression that there are a lot of Arsenal fans here, :mad:

ReputationRep:
    So no earlier than 12?

Edit: Just saw 'am' not 'pm'. Sorry :o:
    It says 8am on my email

ReputationRep:
    URGENT

What else was on that email? My school that I went to decided to shut down my school email, so I can't ******* see what it ******* says on it ******* idiots
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How many people are there in a flat?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to post again, but what else was on that email? What documents do we have to bring?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to post again, but what else was on that email? What documents do we have to bring?

Broadgate Park - Important Arrival Information

Please note: As all room numbers have been issued to residents, this will significantly reduce the chance of moving allocations around.

You are welcome to check in to your room from 8am on 19/09/2010 or any date/time after that. Staff will be available at Main Reception 24 Hours a day to assist you with check in. (If your licence stated the 19/09/10 and you would like to arrive on the 18/09/10 this will be fine).

Instructions for check in

* If you are arriving by car, parking is available at NG7 2QY which is a long stay car park at the west entrance to the main University Park Campus.
    * Please then make your way to Broadgate Park which is a very short walk from the above car park (Broadgate Park, Turnpike Lane, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 2RX)
    * On arrival to Broadgate Park, you will be directed to the appropriate queue dependant on whether or not you have pre-paid for your accommodation.
    * Once payment is confirmed, you will be requested to sign for your room and will then be issued with your key pack.
    * If you need to unload your luggage on site, a drop off permit can be obtained at check in for a limited period on the Broadgate Park site.
    * You will also be issued with a Welcome Guide which provides useful information about your stay at Broadgate Park, along with a map of the site to assist you with locating your accommodation. Within the guide there will also be instructions for you to register your Endsleigh insurance policy. Please check that all your belongings are covered.

Documents required for check in (Please have these to hand upon check in)

* Your copy of the offer letter or a print out of this email confirming your room allocation.
    * Ideally payment for your rent and deposit should be made prior to check in to ensure there are no delays when you arrive. However, please ensure you bring proof of payment with you to prevent any problems on the day.
    * If you have made a payment via international bank transfer, please bring a copy of the transfer confirmation with you.

General Information

* You will be required to complete and return an inventory of your room. The inventory can be found at the back of your Welcome Guide. Please complete the inventory in full and return to Main Reception or to one of our ‘Happy to Help’ tents within 24 hours of your arrival. It is in your interest to complete this form, otherwise any damages/items missing from your bedroom at the end of your stay will be attributed to you.
    * Please be aware that you will need to bring with you all your bed linen and towels as we do not provide these. In addition please be aware that we do not provide any cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
    * An internet connection cable and a mattress protector will be in your room upon arrival.
    * For any further information please visit our website at www.uppbroadgatepark.com

We look forward to your arrival at Broadgate Park, if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on + 44 115 951 8670 or email us on [email protected]

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.