Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    how did you apply. I cant firm nott yet but def want an ensuite at BGP if I do so wanna know how to maximise my chances
    If you look on the Accommodation Guide thread, BrenLee said that all the ensuites at Broadgate have gone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    If you look on the Accommodation Guide thread, BrenLee said that all the ensuites at Broadgate have gone...
    Well. I'm pissed and all because those pricks at UCL still haven't got back to me yet.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    woop, got an en suite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    how did you apply. I cant firm nott yet but def want an ensuite at BGP if I do so wanna know how to maximise my chances
    i just applied on the UPP broadgate accomadation site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    they have not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunners r us)
    they have not!
    Yes they have, the UPP management team told us themselves yesterday.

Don't believe me? feel free to call them and check 0115 9518670.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    Heard back today, got an ensuite
    ohh wicked..congrats ...what course are you doing?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-shivi-x)
    ohh wicked..congrats ...what course are you doing?!
    Neuroscience
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    En suite studio! Can't waitttt!!!

ReputationRep:
    Got my Single Study

ReputationRep:
    Have all the ensuite really gone? damn

I've emailed them, I really hope someone drops out

ReputationRep:
    This may be a stupid question, but if you don't meet your offer, and don't go to nottingham, do you get the £250 deposit back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    This may be a stupid question, but if you don't meet your offer, and don't go to nottingham, do you get the £250 deposit back?

I think if you notify them like a few months/weeks. They might be able to give it back. It's in one of those paper thing that come with your offer that you are supposed to read/sign for.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they really have gone im going to try and call them tomorrow to see if there are any waiting lists etc

i was just wondering does anyone know how the layout of the ensuites are on the floor, like for example the single studies, are Flats. I was just wondering if the ensuites were into flats too? If someone knows please let me know thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a23)
    Yeah they really have gone im going to try and call them tomorrow to see if there are any waiting lists etc

i was just wondering does anyone know how the layout of the ensuites are on the floor, like for example the single studies, are Flats. I was just wondering if the ensuites were into flats too? If someone knows please let me know thanks
    en-suites are also in flat of like 6-7 people with share kitchen/dining room(or whatever you call it)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i'm a bit confused.. HELP!))

If I wish to live in Broadgate park, do I have to apply through UPP and only UPP?? Because I've already applied through some kind of Nottingham personal page (don't remember the link), where I had to choose my first 3 or 4 preferences.

ReputationRep:
    You can apply through Nottingham website too dw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian80)
    Neuroscience
    How about you?
    Maths ...though its a trek from BG !

btw I think you should get your £250 deposit back but double check the T&C's or email them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-shivi-x)
    Maths ...though its a trek from BG !

btw I think you should get your £250 deposit back but double check the T&C's or email them
    Aw, well I'm over in the medical centre, so I win on furtherest distance
    lol

ReputationRep:
    we can all get a bus pass its soemthing liek 200sumthin....law so bit of a trek....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.