The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Rosyred809
we can all get a bus pass its soemthing liek 200sumthin....law so bit of a trek....

Well I'm thinking that that trek will be the only bit of exercise I do, so it may be a good thing :p:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 141
Lazy people, just walk :awesome:
Plus theres always the hopper for those lazy days.
I have a feeling there may be a few of them.... :p:
Reply 143
How did you pay the deposit 250pounds?:smile:
I'm not sure whether I should make a bank payment or pay by card to the same bank address as given for term payments?
I sent mine by letter and they were being cheeky, giving me a call and an e-mail saying that I didn't pay.
So, I told them to check my letter ¬_¬ lol

I'd say pay online would be better.
Reply 145
Hello there!!
I am an international student and i have applied for BGP, shared en-suite..im really excited after reading up the thread!! Mine is economics so i suppose a long walk in this case too..any idea?

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 146
Ian80
Aw, well I'm over in the medical centre, so I win on furtherest distance :wink:
lol

You can have the medal for the furthest distance, i'd rather not win that one :P haha..

but it seems like theres quite a few of us who have to trek it to the other side of campus so its all good :smile:
Reply 147
Steponas
How did you pay the deposit 250pounds?:smile:
I'm not sure whether I should make a bank payment or pay by card to the same bank address as given for term payments?

I sent a cheque so you could just do that if you didnt want to use the same bank account later on :smile:
I have to go between Jubilee and University Park...I hate that sometimes...
x-shivi-x
You can have the medal for the furthest distance, i'd rather not win that one :P haha..

but it seems like theres quite a few of us who have to trek it to the other side of campus so its all good :smile:

I'm not sure I want to win it either :frown:

Oh well, its not that far :smile:
if you see me BGPers i may need hugs as a consequence of missing home so much haha
Reply 151
I have questions.

Why were they only showing a studio on the campus tour day today? :/

Where is a 1st year undergrad in a single study likely to be allocated a room?
Maybe other type of rooms are occupied by students?
They don't move their stuff out during hols...
Reply 154
...then there shouldn't have been a spare studio...
maybe because all the studio weren't fill because it's not exactly a popular choice :rolleyes:
Wanischa
I sent mine by letter and they were being cheeky, giving me a call and an e-mail saying that I didn't pay.
So, I told them to check my letter ¬_¬ lol

I'd say pay online would be better.

Do you know how I would go about asking to be put on the waiting list for ensuite at BGP?
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Do you know how I would go about asking to be put on the waiting list for ensuite at BGP?

email them :3
I think it's this one [email protected]

but if not, they will re-direct your email to the right person anyway.
Reply 158
anyone know when freshers week is??
The week starting the 20th of sept I think? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending