Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    will all of the single study rooms have been refurbished by September? Anyone know what extent the refurb is to? I emailed BGP but they weren't too helpful

ReputationRep:
    Are all the ensuites in BGP taken???

ReputationRep:
    People i really need your help!!
    I had kept twin ensuite studio as my first preference but they refused t give me the same. Apparently only when you know someone you want to share the room with, they give you this type of room. So if anybody knows anyone or herself looking for this type of accommodation, please do lemme know!

THANKS A LOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henil3110)
    Are all the ensuites in BGP taken???
    Yeah, but apparently you can go on a waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    just got my offer for a single study :woo: :woo: :woo:
    seriously excited

ReputationRep:
    i applied for en-suite but i didn't get it
    i got large single study though, i can do that!
    woop

ReputationRep:
    I got my receipt for my deposit in the post today. Is it sad that I found that a bit exciting? :p:

ReputationRep:
    no i foundit very excting my dad thought i was a bit sad lol

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether we are allowed mini fridges?

ReputationRep:
    Here here! En-suite studio! I seriously can't wait, I wish I could just skip the exams...
    I'm visiting Notts tomorrow!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for single study in BGP. Very excited now!!

ReputationRep:
    Guitar amplifiers... possible to just keep one in my room? I wouldnt play it in halls, but its a necessity for live performances and would be a pain in the arse to trek home to get it every time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel Cooper)
    Currently revising very hard for summer exams. It feel like a lifetime away that I was excited about freshers
    :-(
    Best of luck Dan - how many have you got ?

ReputationRep:
    whoo hoo, got my offer today for a ensuite!!

ReputationRep:
    Does Broadgate Park have any sort of JCR or communal area where people can just sit back and cotch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Does Broadgate Park have any sort of JCR or communal area where people can just sit back and cotch?
    Yeah there is. Can't remember what it's called though.

ReputationRep:
    4...could be worse I suppose. Only need 40% so there isn't too much pressure :-)

One tip I can pass on is take 10 credit subsids in each semester rather than a big 20 credit year long module. That way the workload is spread more evenly...I've had a lot more work second term.

just been looking on the module catalogue there doesn't look like there's many 10 credit modules?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the communal area is called for the JCR. It's mainly treated as somewhere to catch the football.
    good good this is pretty much the main reason I was interested in one to be honest. That and to watch various other shows i.e Eastenders, Desperate Houswives and Glee. Yes I know I have some very homosexual television tastes :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    its gonna be good only thing is ive applied for an en-suite studio at broadgate cos thats was all that was avaliable there, and i wanted just a single study originally

i really hope its not unsociable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashx)
    its gonna be good only thing is ive applied for an en-suite studio at broadgate cos thats was all that was avaliable there, and i wanted just a single study originally

i really hope its not unsociable!
    Are all singles full then?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.