Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend and sex toys! watch

Hey, I've always been up for pretty much anything in the bedroom. Me and my boyfriend are quite adventurous and like trying new things.
    Today he asked me how I'd feel about him using a vibrator on me. I reckon it would feel great and can't really see anything wrong with it so agreed.

Thinking about it now though, I'm worrying is it abit too far or abit weird? I don't want to turn into a freaky kinky couple.......

Just asking if anyone else uses this sort of toy in the bedroom really and is it ok to be adventurous in the bedroom? I worry sometimes that it might cheapen me or something. I think the fact I have a VERY prudish family has alot to do with this so I'm feeling a little guilty. Please someone just tell me they do this kinda thing too..

its the best....go for it!!!!! so good especially in 69 position!!!! we only use every so often during foreplay !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thinking about it now though, I'm worrying is it abit too far or abit weird? I don't want to turn into a freaky kinky couple.......
    Why not?

Using a vibrator is hardly kinky anyway.

ReputationRep:
    There are certainly 'worse' things that could be done. Nothing that you do with someone you love will cheapen you. x

ReputationRep:
    Honestly most couples own at least one sex toy of some sort. Whats wrong about doing something that sounds good to you anyway? You should be yourselfy and not worry what other people think, especially your boyfriend!

Using a vibrator is not kinky anyway.....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thinking about it now though, I'm worrying is it abit too far or abit weird?
    No, it is not too far or weird.

If it's not your vibrator, you might want to have a say in which one / what sort it is.

If it is, you might want to demonstrate how you like to use it first - young men can think they're mostly dildos. In fact, if it is new, you might want to practice with it first anyway.

I think the fact I have a VERY prudish family has a lot to do with this so I'm feeling a little guilty. Please someone just tell me they do this kinda thing too..
    I still get off a bit knowing some of my family wouldn't approve of some things I enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all weird. Just relax and enjoy yourself

ReputationRep:
    Just to point out though, the first line is kind of contradicted by everything else you say...
    Honestly you seem a little naive in what yoy consider "adventurous"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponpon14)
    Just to point out though, the first line is kind of contradicted by everything else you say...
    Honestly you seem a little naive in what yoy consider "adventurous"
    ditto

I thought at the very least he'd be expecting you to stick it up his arse or something....

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well its pretty normal imo, but a lot of my friends have been like "ewww" when I say that I've got a vibrator, and a "massager" (duck shaped, as a joke from my boyfriend). I convinced my friend to get a **** ring once, and her boyfriend down-right refused to use it, and got in a mood saying he "wasn't good enough" for her. Be thankful your boyfriend is normal!

ReputationRep:
    So normal (and so fun )

ReputationRep:
    Uhhh how is this weird lol
    Also it'd be awesome for you obviously it's as good as you using the vib on yourself anyway - but someone else is doing it, so it's a bit more uncontrollable / heightened senses...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've always been up for pretty much anything in the bedroom. Me and my boyfriend are quite adventurous and like trying new things.
    Today he asked me how I'd feel about him using a vibrator on me. I reckon it would feel great and can't really see anything wrong with it so agreed.

Just asking if anyone else uses this sort of toy in the bedroom really and is it ok to be adventurous in the bedroom? I worry sometimes that it might cheapen me or something. I think the fact I have a VERY prudish family has alot to do with this so I'm feeling a little guilty. Please someone just tell me they do this kinda thing too..
    Kinky or weird ?? Using toys is standard practice !!
    Live by this rule and youll be just fine - Being erotic is using a feather, being kinky is using the whole chicken :-)

ReputationRep:
    So... you're up for 'pretty much anything' but you think using a vibrator is 'freaky kinky'? You think anything other than missionary in the dark is pretty wild, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! :] You could even get a Durex play vibrations set/ring? Feels great for both ;]
    & no, you won't be weird! Jess xx

Haha no I know it seems like I contradicted myself in the first line. We are pretty adventurous, won't got into exact details but we've tried all sorts

I just wondered if a guy using a vibe on a girl was weird, I've never actually heard of that before. I was gunna do it anyway cause it sounds fun hehe

ReputationRep:
    Haha no I know it seems like I contradicted myself in the first line. We are pretty adventurous, won't got into exact details but we've tried all sorts

I just wondered if a guy using a vibe on a girl was weird, I've never actually heard of that before. I was gunna do it anyway cause it sounds fun hehe
    Its kind of what theyre meant for....

me and my bf use a vibe allll the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Vibrators aren't kinky.
    Get a butt plug and vibrating nipple clamps.
    I've never tried nipple clamps, but they just sound painful.
    (Maybe it just reminds me too much of the Breast Ripper - no. 6 on the list)

ReputationRep:
    That's a troll.

Get your kicks elsewhere pervert!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.