petrol and clothes

and alcohol. :p:

PS3 games, shisha and food [and partly on clothes]

:blushing:

ReputationRep:
    Waterstones. Starbucks. Contact lenses.

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Uni accomodation, after that food, after that alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    General drinks at uni, used to be magazines hugely but it's gone down now borders has closed.

ReputationRep:
    CDs.

ReputationRep:
    I still live with my parents (last year of high school) so I think it is eating out. I spend a whopping 5 dollars a week!
    If my dad didn't undermine my mother and did not pay for my petrol, I'd be spending about £15 a month on petrol, getting to and from high school.

ReputationRep:
    Food (Eating out! Seriously, it's all I see on my internet banking - TGI's, F&B's, Nando's, Millie's etc) lol haha urmm transport - crazily exspensive and driving lessons (hopefully that drain will stop soon!) That's it really .. Oh and working in a retail store where you are constantly around clothes/accessories and amazing shoes is not good for my finaces! lol

ReputationRep:
    DVDs, books, clothes, makeup.. really have to stop spending so much money on these, though I am so bad at saving. If I have money I feel like I need to spend it.. idk. Stupid.

ReputationRep:
    About 80-120 goes on petrol per month, that quite a drain. Plus I buy a lot of food 'cause my mum buys trash so I end up getting a bag on and just going out at lunch and buying a nice chicken and salad sandwich... and maybe a mullerice... oh and I really fancy some volvic strawberry water today, ooooh I could just snack on a god dan onion bhaji!!!!!! Aaaarrrggh!!!!! Money for the month is rapidly decreasing...

ReputationRep:
    Food

ReputationRep:
    driving lessons :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people saying driving lessons...how much are you all paying?

Mine were £23 a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisyesterday)
    CDs.
    What the ****!

ReputationRep:
    Train tickets, recently.

After that, clothes. And Wetherspoons.

Since leaving uni, my expenditure has decreased dramatically

ReputationRep:
    Petrol! Only because I commute to Uni, which if I didn't do I would be spending more on accommodation, so can't really complain I guess.

And my driving lessons were £18, bargain compared to most!

ReputationRep:
    Clothes, beer, trains and taxis

ReputationRep:
    Food, and prescription medication.

ReputationRep:
    Food, booze, riding lessons and driving lessons. My driving lessons are £19 which is quite good.

ReputationRep:
    It's a toss up between food and alcohol. This year I'd say food, previous years the other.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.