Turn on thread page Beta

Why are some hot people always single? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i am personally scared of commitment. but i'm not sure if you can classify me as a hot person to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    This. Every time i get involved with someone, it feels like i'm being taken advantage of and the relationship distracts me from other far more important aspects in life.
    omg we're soul mates.
    We should, like, totally hook up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    Is it just me, or do Miss_Scarlett's profile pictures seem to get raunchier and raunchier, with an increasingly volumized hairstyle every time you click on her profile page?

Just an observation. No offence to Miss_Scarlett. Although I do keep expecting to click and see her in her underwear sporting an afro.
    If you think her hairstyle up there is crazy, you should see what it's like down there :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or do Miss_Scarlett's profile pictures seem to get raunchier and raunchier, with an increasingly volumized hairstyle every time you click on her profile page?

Just an observation. No offence to Miss_Scarlett. Although I do keep expecting to click and see her in her underwear sporting an afro.
    im not sure how you think my current profile picture is raunchy

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they don't want to be in a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    sporting an afro.
    Say what? :nothing:

AS for OP, :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    So hot people shouldn't be single? It's nothing wrong with being single.

I love my freedom and lack of commitment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    This is not a question worthy of General Discussion. Sorry
    This kind of stuff interests me, better than discussing politics or something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    A lot of people get into relationships for the wrong reasons though.
    If you lived my life style, you would really question if having a gf would be a benefit, or a weight on your shoulders.
    Being in a relationship particularly at a young age can teach you about relationships, and impart to you a new levels of understanding about yourself. Valuable lessons that either sex can carry forward.

Perhaps in your case youth isn't the issue. You may not (for whatever reason) be a relationship kinda of guy. :dontknow:

(Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Hair fetish my love. I wouldn't worry. =)

ReputationRep:
    People with amazing looks are often so used to getting away with being naturally adored etc. that they don;t have the best-developed personalitites....so, for the high-intimacy level of a relationship, they aren't the most entertaining, addictive people to be with

ReputationRep:
    Being hot doesn't instantly equate to being a good partner.

ReputationRep:
    People assume that hot people already have a partner. Beautiful have less partners actually.

Terri Hatcher was raped by her uncle when she was younger so it's understandable she doesn't trust men that much.
    Jennifer Aniston is still waiting for Brad Pitt to come back and Geri Halliwell has a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liptease)
    Being in a relationship particularly at a young age can teach you about relationships, and impart to you a new levels of understanding about yourself. Valuable lessons that either sex can carry forward.

Perhaps in your case youth isn't the issue. You may not (for whatever reason) be a relationship kinda of guy. :dontknow:

Hair fetish my love. I wouldn't worry. =)
    Thank you :hugs: I did rather wonder why she started laying into me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Terri Hatcher was raped by her uncle when she was younger so it's understandable she doesn't trust men that much.
    Jennifer Aniston is still waiting for Brad Pitt to come back and Geri Halliwell has a boyfriend.
    What does that have to do with anything?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :hugs: I did rather wonder why she started laying into me
    Yeah, you have beautiful hair! :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Good looks don't mean someone is nice, easy to live with or able to commit, and being pretty doesn't mean someone will find nice people to date.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes people think that they can only get someone average looking. Good looking people intimidate them.

ReputationRep:
    Theres two ways u can look at this, either u ve got an admirer or a STALKER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    because some of us think relationships in our youth are completely pointless?
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    but relationships just happen don't they? You fall for someone then you want to be with them and end up togther. Maybe some people just don't get the emotional connection with anyone.
    Partly happen but partly you got to be "open" for them and still look for them..

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.